Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: Life Day

TheHolo.Net Poster

I'm here for war. I'm kidding! I'm here for your sister!
    We'll bang, okay?

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat

Ariana

Onashi smirked and gave the woman an admiring glance as she stretched, but said nothing while she continued.

I know what you mean,” he said, watching the group in front of them. The party seemed to be dying down a bit, but was still quite strong.

So you like open space to move in, eh? What’s that make you? One of those Pathfinders? Can’t get anymore open than that, I suppose. Or are you part of another regiment or whatever?”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Centerfold in this months issue of Busty XXX-Wingers

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian Atreides View Post
    "Don't you worry about him. He'll come around."
    "I hope you're right, Justin...I'm all sorts of hopeless for him." Carré half-smiled, in spite of the bright blush planted on her cheeks. Snuggled into his side as she was, and comforted by his embrace, it reminded her of her brothers all over again.

All of them had, at one time or another, done such a thing for her. She wasn't entirely sure why, but for some reason remembering them now made her miss them all that much more. Fingers gently set aside her sketchbook, now opened to a sketch of Kelly, in favor of curling further into his side. Her head rested on his shoulder as a sigh passed her lips.

After several silent minutes, she murmured "Should I go find him, you think, or should I just leave him be for tonight...I'm not entirely sure I'm sober enough to not get mad at him or smack him or something equally ungood...not good...oh whatever."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Kaman

Carré

Justinian watched the sketchbook as she flipped the pages, smiling at the page she ended at and watched her hands put it aside. Yeah, she got it bad. He rested his chin atop her head and considered what she said for several moments. He thought of how Kelly handled things, how he reacted to things, dependent on how sober or not-as-sober he might be at any given point in time.

"Well..." He stopped there, his lips pursing and furling to a side. "...I would think it a good idea to leave it. Let it sit for a while, until everything isn't so fresh. Think of how best to approach it and we can only hope that he will, too."

As nice as this was, the cold would start seeping in, eventually. No matter how warmly you could dress, being stationary in the snow had a way of leeching into your very bones.

"Besides, I want you to still come out of this day having good things to say about it. Chin up, right? It's Life Day, after all. As amusing as it is to see Kel get a smack-around. Not many people manage to get one in or one-up on him. Man's a sly, wise ol' fox."

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club

Sanis

"Why Saricia Ask'lan, if I didn't know any better, you are being quite incorrigible."

We came together again, our feet moving in time to the music as our hands and heads moved to one side of the other and back. She was right, everybody was watching. And I honestly never felt better on my feet before. I wondered how much of that was due to her Jedi talent for just making things fall into place. She was certainly making me look better than I normally did.
    That thought made her smile brightly, but away from the eyes of Sanis. Yet, when their eyes met upon the next beat, blue eyes lit up with mischief that had been encouraged by his words.

"Or maybe they are jealous," she offered and looked at the group again. Her hand fell in place at the back of Sanis' neck, as his hand found a home against her hip. There they turned slowly and elegantly before their hands departed and came together as one.

That was when the Lupine looked to her dance partner with an even wider smile, still full of innocence. "Not everyone can dance this good."

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    Quote Originally Posted by Daria Nytherciria View Post
    For a time, Daria was content just sitting, letting the ambiance and atmosphere of the evening wash over her. Whilst the boisterous antics of those around them were far from her definition of a good time, it was heartening to feel the waves of happiness that ebbed steadily from most every life form. She sent a silent thank you out to those who had given up their place on the shuttles down to Yavin 4, to remain behind on the Wheel and man the fleet whilst their comrades took some well-earned leave.

“Wouldn't it be something if we could set up a new academy somewhere like this?”
    Even the rowdy celebration did not disturb the tranquility felt by the Jedi Master, for it was an indication of the peace felt in this moment where such feelings were almost impossible to possess. It was the Light at work, offering its soldiers and priests one moment to rejoice that they were doing the will of the Force - sensitive or not to its calling.

When the silence was broke, Navaria smiled and thought upon the attempt of creating one on Vortex. Unfortunately, it was too high profiled during certain times of the year when tourists came to hear the music of the Concert of Winds within the Cathedral of Winds.

Inhaling deeply, Navaria took in the cold and incense of an untouched land. It's purity was moving her to agree. "It would."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

AKA
    Jenny

Navaria

Hearing that she was not alone in her wish for solidarity, for stability, made Daria smile. Regardless of her own space-sickness, she knew that deep down the Jedi could not grow without somewhere to plant their roots. The Rebellion had been very generous, in providing the resources and protection that the Wheel represented, but she wondered if the Alliance could give the Jedi what they ultimately needed: a planet, untouched by the Empire. With this idea etching thoughtfulness into her expression, Daria came to another mental fork in the road.

“What of the others... how do you think your students would take to living here?”

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    Navaria spied the smile and lingered upon that image until it faded away when the Miraluka began to speak. There had been so many moments where such a prize had graced its presence across Daria's lips that the Jedi Master wanted to remember them all.

"Here?" she let her eyes wander around the surroundings. Fresh snow had already begun to fall, but only in small flakes that wanted to cover the ground in a dusting. "Perhaps not a wise choice since the history of this moon. However ..."

She placed a hand upon the tree trunk and smiled fondly, "Anyone that wishes to learn would adapt. They would understand."

Corell Capstan

Kyran

Talk of the Admiral got a laugh out of Capstan, who found it surprisingly easy to imagine the Mon Cal as a (particularly) wide-eyed newbie.

“No hazing, huh? I've heard the shit that the rocket jocks put their FNGs through.”
    Last edited by Corell Capstan; Mar 6th, 2010 at 10:02:14 AM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Centerfold in this months issue of Busty XXX-Wingers

Justin

"Alright. I'll leave him be for now."

Carré sighed softly and remained there, comfortable and only half-aware of her surroundings. The cold had yet to seep into her limbs, or, if it had, the warmth of the alcohol she'd ingested managed to keep her from feeling it. Fingertips lifted to brush a loose curl from her cheek, a smile finding her lips as she realized they were still flushed.

Infuriating man had such an effect on her.

Shifting, she nodded as she lifted her head from Justin's shoulder and plucked a small compact from another pocket of her parka. Flipping it open, she winced at the sighed of her smudged eye kohl and mussed ponytail. Even her shimmering gloss was a bit messier than it had been - thought at least that she could blame Kelly for. Hell, he was probably wearing some of it...hadn't been a very chaste kiss she'd given him after all.

"Jeez, Justin...I'm a mess...couldn't you have pointed that out?" she quipped lightly, wrinkling her nose as she shot him a sideways glance. She grinned as she fixed the kohl and the gloss, which amounted to wiping away the smudges neatly. Her ponytail was a lost cause though, so she simply pulled the elastic out and tucked it away, leaving the curls loose to cascade around her shoulders.

"You're absolutely right. Its my first Life Day away from the Empire...I should enjoy it." Carré stood and shrugged out of her parka, carefully closing her sketchbook and tucking it away. Tilting her head, she appraised Justin carefully and grinned. "I could demonstrate my impeccable aim and toss a couple of snowballs at you...or you could come sing with me. One of the group fires had a bunch of people with guitars around it."

Kyran O'Hurn

Corell

Ky snorted softly.

"Fighter jocks... Yeah heard they like playing with each other." There was more then a little disdain in his voice. As a group Ky might have respected fighter pilots, but he didn't particularly care for them...too much flash.

"We don't haze our recruits. If your in the fox hole beside me I want your mind on the fight, and not on how pissed off you are that I did something stupid to you during basic."

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718