Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Port in a Storm

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani
    Highly inebriated himself, it was a comical routine of slippery feet and wobbly knees as the trio attempted to march the three blocks without falling - and with success. If not for the red head, their would have been at least one fall ...

Odd looks were thrown their way, others were tipping their drinks in salute to the party, some were even lewd with their comments. Two males, and one a Zeltron at that, and a female - well, the mind could wander.

Soon as they were close enough and with a mighty groan, Vishan propped the Zeltron against the streetlight before leaning over to catch his breath. Drunk made him winded lately, but that was the price he paid for casting aside his training ...

Antho Moorheart
    Antho began to slid down the post of the street-lamp, like a marionette whose strings had been cut. Ruby caught him by the arm before he could hit the ground, but sudden halting motion made his had swim.

“Easy... tiger,” he slurred. “S'zorry. Capt'in tiger!”

Ruby Bliel
    Ruby give Antho a pat on the head, “Good boy.”

When she looked up, Vishan was bent double and gasping for breath. A speeder-cab driver was eyeing the three of them from the street curb, evidently weighing up the pros and cons of taking such a fare: in all likelihood, they'd pay above average because they were thoroughly soused – but he would run the risk of having to get the upholstery dry-cleaned if the skinny little Zeltron puked all over the back-seat. In the end, greed won out, as it always did. He jerked his thumb into the cab.

Ruby pulled one of Antho's arms around her shoulders, trying to steady him.

“This is our ride.”

She eyed Vishan for a moment. He had just won a lot, and he was drunk. Once again, greed was rearing its ugly head.

“Are you collapsing, or are you coming?”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

AKA
    Dani
    Where the hell did he have to go? Back to his rented hotel room and return to getting hammered on ale and jacked up on spice all alone? It was a dismal existence but at least in this fleeting moment, Vishan wouldn't have to be alone. Plus, Antho was some dead weight and it would not be chivalrous to allow the lady, a capable Pirate Captain of course but a lady none the less, to cart his pink ass back to the ship.

He smiled and held out his arms in a mock bow, "If'n ya insist."

Straightening up and walking with more balance then should be possible, he assisted Ruby by putting Antho in the cab followed by them. With a exasperated sigh, Vishan stretched out as much as he could, arms across the back of his seat and rolled his neck around several times to loosen up.

Antho Moorheart
    Antho sat between the pair, his head alternately falling onto each of their shoulders as if all the alcohol he'd consumed had literally gone to his head and was now making it too heavy to hold up. Finally, he settled against Vishan and, with a squiffy smile, sighed dreamily.

Ruby Bliel
    With a sidelong glance at Moorheart, Ruby was hard-pressed to get vexed at the boy, not when he had elicited such an amusing expression from the man he was now draped over. She smirked.

“I wish I could say he isn't always like this – but he is. Life's one long series of hangovers when you're a Zeltron, I suppose.”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Antho's cuddling didn't bother him at all. He found it rather humorous and patted the drunk Zeltron on the head.

"Eh, least he's happy an' quiet an' not fallin' all over himself anymore." The view was far more appreciative where the Zeltron was laying anyway - at least to Vishan's baby blues. He hadn't had the time to properly admire Ruby's body and made up for lost time as eyes wandered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12