Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Modest Proposal for more X-Men Action

'Sup.

Going to play it that Aidan's been at the house for about a year now. He rolled up onto Anna's doorstep, just another hard-luck case, but he proved himself useful as a mechanic, handyman, and all-around gopher. He's sort of grown into place as her second, and he'll be available to help bring in newbies.
    Last edited by Aidan Fox; Jan 12th, 2009 at 07:28:03 PM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sssmoke me a kjipperrr, jI'll be back forrr brrreakfassst!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    The great thing about Vipul is that I can get involved in this too without any continuity issues

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    too true!

oh what a tangled web I weave

Freight Train
    I saw an opening and had to take it. >.>;;

TheHolo.Net Poster

The namana berries taste like namana berries!

AKA
    Holly
    Yay!

Julian Davitt
    I've made my own foray into the West. Casa de Redención, yo soy aqui!

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Great intro post!

I have a Brotherhood-type guy (Hurucan) that I've only just managed to get started out after meaning to for quite a while. I didn't really have a long-term plan for him aside from getting him involved in the Brotherhood.

Has anyone called dibs on rerpresenting the Brotherhood presence in LA? Hurucan is a charismatic guy; I was thinking that maybe he could get himself in with the right crowd, and wind up being sent to Los Angeles to recruit new followers, only to wind up being the local "gang leader". He'd still defer to Saladin & co, and his following wouldn't be that large: just a small-scale presence to provide a little opposition and temptation to the guys at Redención.

Maxine Flannery
    I so want to be a part of this RP, but I'm not active enough to keep up with the rest of you to be a cast regular, and when I am, it's been a struggle for me. I don't mean to sound whiny, but that's the level my frustration of trying to fit in has reached and I don't know what to do. I see all the threads and just sulk, wishing I could keep up. =/

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Did I tell you about the time I stole fire from the gods? I couldn't fence it, it was too hot. I really got burned on that deal...

AKA
    Andrew
    Well, that's the beauty of this setting - you can be a recurring character and just do a thread every now and then. I'd love to see you around, but I know sometimes things are just too busy.

Untouchable, that sounds like a great idea. And, as we were saying before, Redención won't turn away Brotherhood mutants as long as they leave the revolution outside, but I'm sure it would increase the tension at the house, especially as the Brotherhood's exploits start making the news.

Of course, if it ends up being a turf war between Redención and the local Brotherhood chapter... well, that could be interesting, too.

TheHolo.Net Poster Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    H'lo there. May I be of assistance?
    Last edited by Daniel Hartford; Jan 21st, 2009 at 07:25:55 PM.

Katchen
    I really need the skinny on everything that's happened in the RP if I have any hope of bringing Max back. So someone please help, and PM me.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09

Well, this would give me a chance to do more with Dallas (Banner and Oddity would be staying where they are) and maybe as a starting point for my newest x-person. Nice idea Kale.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Btw, in the new thread, the first person who wants to can invent Ronnie the NPC's mutant ability/curse.

Oh and Feral, Anna isn't in the kitchen, she's not in line of sight of anyone in the kitchen. :mneh Oh well

guys for now, can we slow down on the people suddenly appearing in the house? I mean, Anna is trusting and all but it would be nice if you at least knocked okay? (this does not apply to Firefox who already lives there)

Firestorm. Aidan Fox. :mneh

I have the power of open-source browsing!

I was considering starting a thread for people to rollick and riot in the streets as well. May do that when I finish classes tomorrow.

Julian Davitt
    Hey, Firefox, I've waiting in some Park Ranger's cage for quite bit now. My back's getting sore.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Firefox it is sticking...lolz

Some random thread ideas:

*protecting the House from a gang war on the street

*going shopping and running into prejudice or helping someone or both

*turmoil in the house as a resident breaks the rules (keep in mind that Anna can throw out anyone she wants and then your character is not allowed to RP in the house anymore. You could RP around the house, but no dropping in unexpectedly)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast