Thread: Zenas Codrey vs The Galactic Empire

Zenas Codrey

Zenas Codrey vs The Galactic Empire

So through Zenas's various adventures, he has invariably opposed Imperial law enforcement. From simple cops to prison guards, Zenas has publically and unapologetically slain the Empire's loyal subjects and destroyed it's resources. Therefore...

I was thinking that he would likely have attracted the attention of the Inquisitoriate, given his rampant use of the Force. His most recent escapade is in this thread: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18486 in which he invaded an Imperial prison and disrupted it's activities in an attempt to free a traitor to the Empire. It can be assumed that security cameras and other devices have recorded clear pictures of Zenas's face and voice, so if any Imperials felt that a bounty was warranted, they could supply bounty hunters with the means to find him and arrest him.

I figure you guys might want something crazy to do. I know I do.

TheHolo.Net Poster

No, Mister Belargic. I expect you to... die.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Within the darkness just beyond the horizon; behind the shroud that blinds your sight
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat
    It does seem reasonable. What kinda "crazy" were ya lookin' for?

Zenas Codrey
    Damn near anything. Fighting bounty hunters, eluding Imperial arrest...maybe even getting captured and made to do the Empire's dirty work. Assassinations, public displays of aggression (to later pin on the Rebels), all that. And of course, he can make trouble within the faction if that would make a little extra fun for some of the people involved who may be considering quitting, changing to a new branch of Imperial service, or defecting to the Rebels.

TheHolo.Net Poster

No, Mister Belargic. I expect you to... die.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Within the darkness just beyond the horizon; behind the shroud that blinds your sight
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat
    The only problem with some of the things you're suggesting is the lack of time on my part (and others' as well) to devote to RP. At the moment, I simply don't have the time to do anything other than the odd check-up and post on here except for today, and I will be regretting this decision to lay off a bit tomorrow. Give us a bit of time to work something out, and we'll see about getting some action your way.

Zenas Codrey
    Never said it had to happen now. Just throwing ideas out there, seeing if there's any interest at all.