Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under the Influence

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid hopped up and wrapped her arms around Nikoleta like a long lost child, not caring about her pride for the moment ::

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta was momentarily stunned. This was the first time Brigid actually hugged her in public. She returned it and noticed that Nara had found something exceedingly interesting on the wall, and the Immortal highly doubted she was a fan of Monet's Waterlillies. That aside, this girl had to be something special in order for Brigid to show an open display of affection like this.

She pulled back and cleared her throat, waiting for proper introductions to be made before Brigid claimed that Mom was embarrassing her.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Dec 11th, 2008 at 11:22:12 AM.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid reached behind her to fish for Nara's hand, then turned and fetched her, pulling her up to her side to introduce her properly ::

"Mom ..." she gushed with uncharactistic giddiness.

"This is Nara. My Girlfriend."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Nara blushed and it pissed her off, because she had never been so damn nervous in all of her life as she was shoved forward into the scrutinizing eyes of Brigid's Mother.

"Uh, hi?" she managed to eek out before looking away in embarrassment, finding it more interesting to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear then continue making eye contact with this really old and powerful Immortal that could kick her ass if she did one wrong thing to her Daughter.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Feb 20th, 2009 at 02:32:39 PM.

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta smiled warmly and took the young Garou into an embrace. "Nara! For heaven's sake! Relax! I'm not going to bite!"

She felt a tiny shutter in her arms. A giggle perhaps from the girl?

Pulling Nara away, the ancient Immortal stared into brown orbs that could not be mistaken as Eoen's come back to life. This young pup had a potent legacy to live up to and from what Brigid had said to her in passing, it wasn't something that Nara liked being brought up. The Fury was proud of her heritage but she didn't like having to be reminded of it constantly. She was more of a individual that liked to prove her worth instead of it being handed to her.

"Come and sit!" She wrapped an arm around both girls and led them to the couch, forcing them to sit with Nikoleta being in the middle. "Now what do Rod and I owe this special visit?"

She stole glance over at Brigid with a knowing look that this meeting was more then just a meet and greet the new girlfriend. The was an unspoken urgency laying underneath the genuine love felt between the two women beside her.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Feb 20th, 2009 at 02:34:25 PM.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid took a deep breath. There was no gentle way for the shoe to drop ::

"Did you know Kassandra's in town?"

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta's jovial expression grew exceptionally dark rather quickly. "Unfortunately, yes. I've heard Mason is in town. After a little digging, I found out that his Mistress wasn't too far behind."

Brigid Cassidy
    "Oh it get's better." she growled. "She's taken Michele under her wing and there's still no sign of Fiona anywhere. I swear to fucking god, if ..."

:: she broke off her words with clenched teeth, and her eyes were full of rage ::

Rod Stafford
    "Wait a minute," Rod interjected, he stepped away from the mantlepiece and fixed his gaze on this Brigid person, "How long has Fiona been missing?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "I've been on the road, so over a month. Maybe longer."

:: She didn't like the the folks on the homefront had no idea. She got up, unable to sit still a moment longer ::

"What's worse is Michele. She's taken Kassandra in with open arms."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12