Thread: So...I made this guy a little ways back

Ivan Fortinbras III

General So...I made this guy a little ways back

For the Empire to use as they saw fit but he never really got brought in. Not saying its anyones fault, the opportunity never showed itself, so I was wanting to use him and what not, but not for the Empire lol.

So since he was only mentioned in passing in I think one thread, would it be cool if I just, I dont know, say he was never here lol?

Ivan Fortinbras III
    Anyone even care lol?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

It's your character do what you want with it. Just nothing Rebellious!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

I recal you using this character as part of the INQ, but since Y'roth vanished that storyline has tanked along with several others.

Travis is right, it is your character so it is your choice. Hate to see a character go, but if you have other plans, by all means. We don't want to be holding back and character development.

Ivan Fortinbras III
    Yeah, we had some nice plans for this character but like you said, with Y'roth gone that storyline has all but vanished.

I'd stick around if I could figure out what he'd be good for. Before, he was going to be a force adept skilled in sith magiks that the INQ kept as a lacky for whatever purposes they saw fit to use him for but he's just been sitting here collecting dust lol.

This may be just my laziness kicking in here, but do you think we could still possibly use him here in the INQ Valten? If not, its no big deal, I'm just curious

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Been wondering whatever happened to Master Yoghurt? Check her pockets.

You could keep him around. Hera was in the act of soliciting Rommelisch's help in regards to sith magics.

Hera will eventually get her powers back (I know Ive been saying this for ages, but things, sadly, move slow). Maybe we can cook up something for Ivan along that tanget too?
    (Youre mentioned in the Summons thread along with Hera and the Lads, and I actually thought Fortunbras was Y'roth ) so Hera has atleast met you.
    Last edited by Hera; Oct 12th, 2008 at 02:30:32 PM. Reason: edit to make sense

Ivan Fortinbras III
    Yeah, Rommelisch was Y'roth. He was suppose to help me get this character up and running while he did his thing with Rom.

I'd be up for something. Not sure what because Ivan was his 'apprentice'. He doesnt know much. Maybe he could be your secret apprentice ^_~?