Thread: Anyone wanna be prey? :)

Alpha

Star Wars Anyone wanna be prey? :)

So, since I don't want Alpha to get his memories back for a while and learn he has Jedi training, I was thinking of having him go as a bounty hunter for a bit. What I could use is maybe someone who has a character they don't mind using as his first bounty, or if someone wants to make one. Either way. Or any other ideas are fine too. I'm just itching to do more.

Fionn Halcyon
    I've got a bunch of random characters - if you wanted you could go after a bounty on Kvettch, the Ewok pirate leader. I'm sure one of the Hutt clans on Nar Shaddaa would be so obliging to put out a bounty on him for getting in their way... Of course Kvettch is surrounded by all of his pirates, but occasionally he does venture out by himself.

Alpha
    Oooh. An Ewok huh? And who knows, a group could make things more challenging.

Fionn Halcyon
    Look me up on AIM later and we can have a talk about the possibilities. AIM is maramac77

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

If Alpha wants to be under the general employ of the Empire, he can always apprehend a drunk Jedi.

Alpha
    Lol. I could just try for both. Overachiever that he is. Fionn, my AIM is SatineCapashen. I'll try and be on later today.

Fionn Halcyon
    Already got you added.