Thread: Supreme Commander, and it's expansion

Alpha

Supreme Commander, and it's expansion

I was just wondering if I was the only one who has played these games so far. If you like RTS games, these are a really really awesome set to add to your collection. More so if you liked total annihilation, since this is something that plays very much like it.

tons of units, the scale is insane, and the graphics look oh-so-pretty.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    I wasn't all that highly impressed by the demo, but I might pick this up at some point. Right now I'm satiating my RTS fix with Soulstorm.

Alpha
    Souldstorm is one I'll install just as soon as I fix the power supply on my desktop. lol. And I never played the demo for SC, but I do love the gameplay. I highly recommend picking it up. The nice thing about its expansion is it's like Soulstorm in that you don't need the original game to play it. Unlike Soulstorm, is gives all the races with just the expansion.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Soulstorm is interesting gameplay, especially with the new races. I have quite figured out the Sisters of Battle yet (but gods do I love the Exorcist tank, it's like a pipe organ of missiley doom). The Dark Eldar are kind of funny to play just because EVERYTHING they do is designed to slice the opponents morale into tiny bite sized pieces before the raiders and jet bikes jump in and mop up.