Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Very Merry Christmas

Fiona Devlin

Closed Roleplay [WoD] A Very Merry Christmas

CHRISTMAS EVE
    7:05 PM

"MICHELE!!! MICHELE!!! COME QUICK!!! COME QUICK!!!"

:: Fiona's voice was frantic as she raced down the hall into the bedroom with a wild eyed look on her face. She hopped up and down in place like she was on fire, then grabbed Michele by the hand and hurried her into the living room ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I swear a five alarm fire must've sounded cuz Fiona was screaming bloody murder.

"What's wrong?" I ask, about ready to grab my sword. With Fiona around, there's always a constant buzz around me. I thought maybe she felt someone else, that wasn't Brigid or Trevor of course. Man, hah! I never thought about it, but living here makes it hard to know if someone is sneaking up on you.

The look on her face was just her usual insane childlike way. So I allow myself to get dragged along and try to guess what she planned.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Her face contorted in a half scream, she pointed at the TV screen ::

"LOOK!!!" she cried in excitment.

The Polar Express was playing on the Television

"They're so real ... " she gasped. "Macushla, how do they make them look so real???!!!"

:: Her eyes were huge and childlike as she watched ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "Waitaminute!" I laugh and I point at the TV in my own kinda amazement. The kind that goes Fiona's at it again. "You've never seen CGI???!"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona blinked ::

"CGI??? That's CGI???"

:: She still held Michele's hand as she tip toed over to the screen for a closer look ::

"wow ..." she murmured to herself, just loud enough for Michele to hear. She stood in total awe of it.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I chuckle. "Are you sure you're over a 1000 years old?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona blushed as she squeezed Michele's hand gently ::

"Technology moves so much faster these days. It's quite surreal."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Heh, it's ok." I kiss her forehead and we both sit down on the couch to watch the movie. "Moves fast for normal folk too. So don't worry. I just love messing wit'cha!"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona poked her bellybutton, but quickly became enthralled with the Polar Express again. Wide eyed and child-like, her lips would move from time to time, as though she were talking to herself, but she was perfectly silent til the movie was over ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Ambiguous. Androgynous. Ambidextrous?
    The awed and wondering silence that gripped Fiona was disturbed suddenly by three, sharp knocks.

Someone was at the front door.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I felt it before the knock. That buzz in the back of my head to announce one of our kind. There was another Immortal at the door. "Hey. Maybe Brigid or Trevor stopped by!"

I was excited. I love my little network of Immortal family.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona blinked back into the real world and hopped over to the door. She opened it to find her Mentor on the other side, and froze like a deer ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Though she wore a thick winter pea coat, Kassandra's dimpled cheeks were pink from the cold. Icily, she smiled.

“Hello, Fiona... Merry Christmas.”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Oooookay. That voice belong to who now? I peel myself off the couch and get nosy ...

Fiona Devlin
    :: A timid murmur came from Fiona's lips ::

"hello mother."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Mother? I've never heard Fiona use that before. Hell, the only person that uses that is Brigid when she refers to Fiona as 'Mom'.

Oh heeeey! I get it!!!

I pop my head around the corner to get a look at the woman that trained her, but I try to be smooth about it. Fiona seems to be all demur around her, and nothing really does that to her. I wonder why...

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The smile did not leave her lips – if anything, it grew. Her gaze, however, shifted, focus moving instead to the head peeking out at her from within. The sight of Michele seemed to make her eyes sparkle. “Merry Christmas,” she said again, and then returned her attention to Fiona, both eyebrows lifting expectantly.

Fiona Devlin
    "merry christmas." she managed to squeak. "please come in."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Well, she seems nice. And Fiona wouldn't just let anyone into our home soooo ... I stand next to her and elbow her smoothly in the ribs to break her outta her funk. This is way to weird for me. Fiona being non-talkative.

"Hi!" I finally just give up and introduce myself. I extend my hand. "Merry Christmas. I'm Michele."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

An invitation issued, Kassandra stepped inside. She removed the black beret hat perched on her head and smiled prettily to both Fiona and her comparatively vivacious young friend.

“Michele, lovely to meet you... I'm Kassandra, Kass if you prefer. I'm afraid I didn't realize that Fiona would have guests, otherwise I would have brought more...” As she spoke, she hefted the tote on her arm. Opened up, the bag revealed a rather large bottle of mulled wine and a tin of fine Edinburgh shortbread. Her eyes lifting, she caught Michele's gaze and smiled mischievously.

“Just a little something to warm you on these cold winter nights, hm?”
    Last edited by Kassandra; Jan 1st, 2008 at 03:37:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast