Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coruscant: There Goes My Hero

Cade Mercer
    Her eyes unfocus as she falls into a bit of a reverie, leaning back against the boulder. Memories flood her mind. Training as a child with the rest of the class. The moment Jeseth chose her to be his apprentice. The day he left her at the Academy. The moment that she refused to kill someone at his command, and the moments, four years later, that she had taken the life of those that had attacked the Academy.

Her eyes raise and meet his. She saw hatred... and fear. Not his fear. Her own.

"I... killed them. I did as you wanted.. When they attacked, I killed them..."

Jeseth Cloak
    "I know," he said, standing up and reaching for his lightsaber. "I saw the bodies... when I came back to Coruscant." For too long, Jeseth had put off doing what in his heart he knew that he must.

Snap-hiss!

The lightsaber's crimson beam errupted into view, trailing through the air. He brought it up above her head, and with a flick of his wrist, brought it down upon both of her shoulders in turn, singing her garment. "When we last met, you were but a learner; now, you are a Jedi Knight." The lightsaber faded away in a whisper, and Jeseth clipped it back onto his belt. His hand reached down and gripped her armed, pulling her to her feet. "You completed your training that night." He smiled and gave her a hug. He knew that she would feel the absence of his wings. "In time, I will teach you a great deal more..."

That night when they left Naboo, Jeseth only told her that they were headed for Rodia.
    Last edited by Jeseth Cloak; Jan 18th, 2008 at 11:43:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12