Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things Amiss

Solani Naleen

Closed Roleplay [WoD] Things Amiss

Solani after a full nights rest, and after working for the day at her new job at the antiques shop decides to head out for a walk. Give herself some time to relax and to go over the events of the day.

Nothing much had happened, a few people came in and bought a couple things, others came in and had browsed around and then left without buying anything. And yet others came in, chattered for awhile, ate a couple cookies and then had left.

In one hand, she had a veggie sandwhich, the other hand was holding a travel mug of fruit juice. All in all, a good dinner after a good days work.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona stepped outside behind her ::

"I'm going for a quick run before I leave. You need anything?"

Solani Naleen
    Solani glances back at Fiona.

"No Ms. Fiona. I have everything that I need right now."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona stretched, and broke into a sprint as she made her way around the block. A moment later, a figure in an overcoat crossed the street towards the shop ::

Solani Naleen
    Solani started down the street, but out of the corner of her eye, she spots the figure in the overcoat heading towards the shop. She stops and watches the individual as the make their way towards the shop.

Fiona Devlin
    :: It walked up to the door and peered in before trying to enter ::

Solani Naleen
    "The stores closed. You'll have to come back in the morning"

Solani calls out to the individual who's trying to enter the store.

"And if you don't stop trying to enter the store, I'll be forced to call the police."

Fiona Devlin
    :: The figure turned, still non-descript beneath the hat. There was a strange glint in the eyes as it walked with intent towards Solani ::

Solani Naleen
    "Thank-you for stopping trying to get into the store. As I said, you can come back during business hours."

Solani starts to slowly back away from the individual, trying to still keep some distance between them.

Fiona Devlin
    :: The stranger drew closer with an un-natural stride. Hands came out of coat pockets, and the nails on the fingers started to grow ::

Solani Naleen
    Solani's eyes open up wide as she looks at this individuals Aura. And what she sees is very disturbing. A werewolf and if she's seeing correctly, a very nasty one at that. If she she learned correctly, this one is a Black Spiral Dancer. Man does she hope that she's wrong with this.

As the creature gets closer, she scrambles off to the side, very much not wanting to let herself get caught.

Fiona Devlin
    :: The voice was harsh and guttural, and it's teeth were visible now as it spoke ::

<b><i>"Don't run, pretty. It's not nice to teeeeeeease."</i></b>

:: Clawed fingers reached out to grab for her ::

Solani Naleen
    "But running is good exercise. Just trying to stay in shape"

Solani says quickly as she goes to step back quickly to avoid being grabbed.

"Didn't you learn that it's not nice to grab."

Fiona Devlin
    <b><i>"BITCH!!!</i></b> it snapped, rushing to overtake her. It's breath was foul, smelling of rotting meat.

Solani Naleen
    Solani swallows hard as she again is forced to scramble off to the side, barely avoiding being grabbed. She winkles her nose as she briefly smells it's breath.

Fiona Devlin
    :: It quickly slashed at her with it's other hand, tearing denim and drawing blood. The chase was on ::

Solani Naleen
    Solani winces in pain as she feels the slash on her skin. Without having many options, she turns and starts to run away from the creature, trying to think of something else that she could do to get away.

Fiona Devlin
    :: The chase forced her down a back street, and that's when she saw Fiona, sprinting towards her ::

Solani Naleen
    Solani curses under her breath slightly when she sees Fiona sprinting towards her. This is not a time when she wants to talk with Fiona.

"Ms. Fiona, run, please, you need to run away from here"

Solani calls out to Fiona as she keeps running away from the creature.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona stopped, peeking past Solani as the creature came charging around the corner. It was quasi-human and dark skinned, with enlongated ears and teeth. Instead of running away, Fiona rushed towards it ::

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast