Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Put on Your Dancin' Shoes

Rod Stafford
    "I'm glad you said that," he said to Michelle over the roar of the music.

Presently, Rod found his senses bombarded by a horrific noise, garish lights, and bizarrely clothed people dancing in a bizarre fashion. They bumped into him as he squeazed past with Michelle in tow until they were close to Fiona and Martin. They were having a good time, and for a second, Rod studied Martin's dancing. He figured that he could find the beat of the music judging by when his ears felt most offended. And he started to immitate those around fairly horribly, and he didn't care.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona frolicked back and forth between her friends, being more than a bit of a showoff with her dancing skills ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I kinda look around too because I have no idea how to dance, cept to sway back and forth during a slow song. I mean, how hard is that and you don't look like a freak, right?

I glance Rod up and down and shrug. What the hell! I try and hear something that resembles a bass and start hopping and thrashing in tune to that and Rod. We probably look like we're having epileptic seizures.

But ... considering some of the sideways glances I got, it wasn't laughter I saw in some cases, more like a lusty stare. At least I looked good dancing like a dork

Martin Le Roux
    Michele's movements were not anywhere near as chaotic as she thought. She had been training with Fiona for long enough that her body knew better. While her steps were not as planned as Fiona's or Martin's, her movements were smooth and graceful, and her sense of timing was perfect, thanks to the years of piano practice. She was not just a stunning face - she was a stunning face who was dancing rather well.

Martin moved closer, providing a little bit of guidance to her steps. Michele picked up quickly, neatly providing counterpoints to Martin's steps and movements. If it had been anyone else, Fiona might have interviened. Fortunately for her friend Rod, Fiona had interviened with him. He had given up and was having fun, but certainly didn't have the seemingly natural ability of Michele. Fiona's instruction netted more than one jealous look.

Martin, however, was ready to begin experimenting. Straight red hair came down to her jaw. Her skin was pale, but not artificially so. She could dance decently, and had light blue eyes. She smiled. Martin smiled back.

Rod Stafford
    Over the din, Rod found it difficult to follow Fiona's dancing tips. They were fairly close and he'd had a similar, more intimate experience once before in a club. This music demanded dancing of a more kinetic nature. He struggled to mimic Fiona's rythmn and when all hope seemed lost, he unveiled his secret weapon: the air guitar!

Fiona Devlin
    :: Suddenly, a pair of groping hands wrapped around Fiona's waist, lifting her off the ground lewdly. She struggled as the big oaf bumped against her with a stupid grin on his face ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    So Martin's eyes were wandering. I let mine too and check at the red head that was smiling back at him.

"Ooo!" I nudge him. "Go talk to her!"

Martin Le Roux
    Martin needed little urging, but took a quick survey of his friends: Rod and Fiona...

Oh goodness. Fiona. I pointed Michele in her direction. If she had been wearing sleeves, they would be rolling up right now.

"Hey!" The big idiot was ignoring Michele. Martin walked up, his face cold, his eyes menacing.

"Lassen sie allein oder werde ich Ihren Mut leer." he said in crisp, angry German.

"What?" He asked. Fiona slipped away as he gathered his hands.

"Leave her alone, or I'll feed you your intestines." He said, still in a German accent.

"Man you Germans are crazy."

"Frack off, jah?" Sometimes it was obvious we haven't come that far. Martin shook his head as he walked away. Being an overbearing Alpha wasn't something he enjoyed.

Still, he gave Fiona a pat on the bottom and walked away, toward his red headed interest.

Rod Stafford
    Rod stood erect and still, he was agitated by having seen Fiona handled in such a manner, fortunately her friend, Martin, had stepped in. He didn't hear what he innitially said but then he picked up his voice over the din and it left him perplexed.

"Are you okay?" he asked Fiona, eyeing the hefty brute with contempt.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona wrapped her arms around Michele for comfort, and nodded ::

"I'm alright."

:: She spied Martin approaching the redhead and a cheeky grin lit up her face. Then she started dancing again, safely between Rod and Michele this time. She gave the trespass no further mind, but the big oaf still watched from a distance ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Well, ain't I oblivious to everything going on around me? Thankfully Martin saved Fiona but he had to keep me back from throwing a nice fist into his face for touching my girl.

I'm practically grinding up against her so people get the damn hint that this woman is taken. Having Rod here will help too hopefully.

Martin Le Roux
    Martin didn't say anything, just smiled casually. His new acquaintance smiled a bit shyly, dancing nearby. The opening band slipped onto the stage under the cover of the dark. The regular DJ booth was off to the side. The lights flickered on to the sound of warmly distorted guitar. A cheer erupted through the crowd. Compared to the more somber pace offered by the house DJ, the opening act picked up the pace considerably.

"Your name." Martin asked as she danced, no more than a hand away.

"Cassandra." She replied.

"Martin." He smiled. She blushed a little as the band slipped into a slightly slower song, and they danced closer.

Rod Stafford
    His dancing had grinded to a halt. Michelle and Fiona were close enough to ward off any pretenders to the throne, Martin was talking to an attractive woman, and Rod felt uncomfortable. His eyes danced between the girls and the brute until he had retreated somewhere into the thick of the crowd. Satisfied, Rod tapped Fiona on the shoulder and brought his hand to his mouth as if he were drinking.

"Something fruity," she said.

"Talking about me?"

Michelle draped her arms around Fiona's waist and pressed her chin into her shoulder. She smiled sweetly at Rod and asked for whatever Fiona was having. Rod nodded, and made a beeline for the bar.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona reveled in Michele's possession of her, and she danced slowly against her as she waited for Rod to return with drinks ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Hope that idiot doesn't come back," I said and kissed the nape of her neck. "Sorry I didn't see you in trouble..."

Fiona Devlin
    "Don't worry on it." she trilled back. "Let's go join Rene. I'm very thirsty."

Rod Stafford
    Rod paid the bartender and turned away from the packed bar, carefully handling a pint of bitter and two red cocktails with ice and crushed green leaves. He noticed Fiona pressing through the crowd with Michelle in tow, her eyes alert for any lecherous gropers. He offered them their drinks.

"Raspberry Mojitos, apparently. Hope you like."

He drank rabidly from his pint, enjoying the cool ale in his mouth, and stared into the crowd with narrowed eyes. He sighed happily and edged in closer.

"How is Martin doing with that bird?"
    Last edited by Rod Stafford; Jan 30th, 2008 at 10:05:51 AM.

Martin Le Roux
    Martin was doing quite well. Cassandra's lips were locked with his. She was so distracted at how warm she was feeling that she did not notice that he was nearly room temperature. He ran a hand down her back lightly when she came up for air, and could feel her shudder. It was always a battle, keeping an inner predator in check. A tiny slice was shouting loudly to just drain her dry.

The rest of him wanted to give this beautiful young woman the high of her life.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I sip my mojito as I am all sneaky like scoping out the Martin situation.

My straw falls outta my mouth in a big smile. I elbow Rod in the ribs. "Good thing he doesn't need to breathe! Cuz I think his lips are permanently attached to hers!"
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Jan 31st, 2008 at 07:29:35 PM.

Fiona Devlin
    :: A saucy look spread over Fiona's face as she watched, enthralled ::

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast