Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Put on Your Dancin' Shoes

Martin Le Roux

Open Roleplay [WoD] Put on Your Dancin' Shoes

Martin had a new car. The Mugello Blue Audi R8 gleamed under the streetlights.

He was dressed well in a carefully deconstructed Italian suit. The military boots and red sleeves were quite a departure from the norm. They were headed to Rush Street. Velvet Acid Christ and The Birthday Massacre were touring with Front Line Assembly at one of the Industrial clubs.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona was dressed in leather jeans and a daring halter top of fine chainmail. She stood in front of the mirror, preening her new haircut like a feline ::
    Last edited by Fiona Devlin; Nov 21st, 2007 at 02:15:09 PM.

Martin Le Roux
    "Fiona!" He knew she would preen.
    Last edited by Morgan Evanar; Nov 20th, 2007 at 08:37:06 PM.

Rod Stafford
    Rod stood outside a place called 57. Fiona had not yet arrived but he was early, regretably so. The last slew of people to shamble into the club looked very odd indeed; all black and white, including their faces. He wore a red cut-off shirt and a pair of grey jeans. A chain hung from his leather belt, it felt odd clanging against his thigh. His sneakers were checked black and white.

"Where are you, Fiona?" he mumbled under his breath as he smiled nervously at the next barrage of bizarre patrons.

From his rear pocket, he pulled out a folded copy of the Chicago Tribune. He opened it out and held it aloft, flicking eagerly through the pages.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I sneak around, as much as I can do being an Immortal (that buzz makes for sneaky sex difficult ), and nuzzle her bare neck. "You look delicious!"

Since I've never been to a club like this, I gave the dressing of moi to her. So I'm wearing this black silk bustier and riding skirt, with boots to match, topped up with a choker which hung a maltese cross. I hope I look more gothicy then emoy, but this is Fiona we're talking about. I probably look amazing but to shy to admit it.

Fiona Devlin
    "Alright Martin, I ... ieeeeee!!!!"

:: She was distracted long enough for Michele to suprise her. She nuzzled back in self-defense ::

"Okay, we're ready. What do you think?"

Martin Le Roux
    Martin let a small smile play across his face. If he were properly alive, he'd have no way to run a brain and would have begun to drool. As it was, his inner Toreador had taken over, and he stood with wide eyes, enraptured.

"He's gone and glazed over on us." Fiona said. It was problematic of the clan. She walked up, Martin's eyes dividing time between the two immortals. She put her hands over his eyes and kicked him in the shin, waited for ten seconds, and did it again.

"Ow." He responded after the second kick.

"Martiiiiinnn..."

"Oui, oui. Fiona will have to sit in your lap, Michele." Martin winked.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I grin over at the naughty Vamp Boy. "No complaints here!"

Fiona Devlin
    "Rod is meeting us at the club. We should get going."

:: She stopped quickly at a mirror to look at herself again ::

Martin Le Roux
    "Who's Rod?" Martin asked as they got into the car, Michele first, and then Fiona giggled a little as she climbed into her lap.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I snuggle Fi close and look over at the Vamp man, "He's an old friend of Fiona's. He works at the Trib."

I don't know how much Rod and Fi want our beloved Martin to know about his Mage like tendencies. So better safe then sorry!

Martin Le Roux
    "Oh, that's interesting." Martin filed it away for safe keeping. He eased the car along since they weren't seat belted in, and he didn't want any negative attention.

Fiona's place was very central, and I didn't take longer than 10 minutes to get to the club.

The valet was a bit surprised when Fiona exited and then Michele followed. Martin smirked as he handed the keys over.

"There are only 10 of these in the US. Do not crash it." He gave him a pat on the back and a twenty.

Fiona and Michele each took an arm.

"Where is your friend?"

Rod Stafford
    His impatience was matched only by his discomfort. He'd reached the sports pages and the paper rushed as he yanked the newspaper away from his face. That was when he saw a pair of faces he recognised opposite him. He beamed and called out.

"Fiona! Michelle!"

He held aloft the crudely folded newspaper in a gesture of greeting and paced forwards. He was at first oblivious to the man in their arms.

"I was beginning to think I'd been stood... Wow! You look, you both look... wow! Are you sure that's legal?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona laughed as she slipped off her Jacket to show off her bare back. She tossed a sassy look over her shoulder ::

"You like it?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Hi Rod!" I flash a similar grin to that of Fiona's, though my cheeks were a tad redder. I'm still not used to looking like this, where my fiance has no qualms about flashing the goods.

Martin Le Roux
    Martin waited until Rod had somewhat regained his senses.

"Martin Le Roux." He said, offered his hand and smiled warmly.

Rod Stafford
    "Rod Stafford. Pleased to meet you."

He shook Martin's hand, his eyes seemed to smile, and Rod grinned. He fell into step alongside Michelle. He discarded the newspaper and thrust his hands inside his pockets. He smirked.

"Velvet Acid Christ and The Birthday Massacre. Sounds quaint."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona chuckled and pet Rod sympathetically. She realized he missed the evolution of Rock & Roll. Catching Michele's hand, she tugged impatiently ::

"Come on! Come on!!!"

:: She wanted to dance so badly she was trembling with excitement ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Don't worry, Rod!" I say quickly as I am jerked to move faster. "I have no idea who they are either!!!"

Martin Le Roux
    They were still in the pre-show, as these things never started exactly on time. Roadies were moving equipment back and forth. It was not well lit, but one of the local DJs was spinng a Cruxshadows song mixed with samples of the Kronos Quartet. It was dramatic.

Martin and Fiona quickly found space in the crowd to dance. Both displayed excellent rythm, but it was clear that Fiona was more enthusastic at the moment, which Martin was perfectly happy being her sounding board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast