Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Years From Now... A SW RP in the Future

Chancellor Belargic
    Lilaena is our resident Mandalore... ask her

Director Belargic
    Well, seems someone had to take over Alliance intelligence since someone was voted in as the leader of the free galaxy

Chancellor Belargic
    I don't remember having to force you to take the job :mneh

Director Belargic
    No, I don't remember being forced into anything with you... cept on a certain planet forcing me to acknowledge ... things.

Ambassador d'Veldrin
    Does anyone have a problem with me having Ariesa growing into the positon of Ambassador between the Empire and the Rebels?

Chancellor Belargic
    Quote Originally Posted by Director Belargic View Post
    No, I don't remember being forced into anything with you... cept on a certain planet forcing me to acknowledge ... things.
    Things?

Look... it was high time you admitted that I'm the better cook. You had been in denial for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador d'Veldrin View Post
    Does anyone have a problem with me having Ariesa growing into the positon of Ambassador between the Empire and the Rebels?
    You can certainly try to mediate between the Alliance and the Empire, but I'm not sure you'll have much luck.

Director Belargic
    whoever you are I don't ^_^

You will never have me admit that you have better skills with a frying pan then I do, dear

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    Zombies I really don't like playing with Zombies, but I LOVE the Cold War angle.

Morgan Evanar would probably be a Jedi Master. Rhianna

Adia would be a Jedi Knight, but she was never as strong in the Force as her son.

Victer would be ruling Onderon... sort of. Probably playing chess with people against Salem, but never enough to be a real bother :evil

Milivikal k'Vik: One of the most feared pirates in the galaxy with a few more age lines.

Master Nytherciria
    I don't think they are zombies, I think they are just... plague-ridden.

Also Salem has moved onto bigger fish, so you can have Onderon. Got my clawed fingers other tastier pies.

Also, sup blind Master in the house.

Ambassador d'Veldrin
    Rad. This is going to be Very interesting...

Bloodcrest
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Nytherciria View Post
    I don't think they are zombies, I think they are just... plague-ridden.

Also Salem has moved onto bigger fish, so you can have Onderon. Got my clawed fingers other tastier pies.

Also, sup blind Master in the house.
    Plague-ridden? Time to clear this up then.

Are we talking Dawn of the Dead-type zombies or 28 Days Later-type zombies?

Master Nytherciria
    I haven't seen either movies, but I was thinking that the term 'zombie' was being used as a catch-all for people who were infected with something and shambling about in a counter-productive manner. Maybe it's causing them to go nuts and attack one another, because of some fever, but they aren't dead.

Bloodcrest
    Explaination:

Dawn-of-the-Dead zombies: Infected person gets sick and dies in a matter of hours. Corpse comes back to life and becomes cannibalistic towards humans. Only way to kill them is cutting off the head or waiting for their body to completely decay. Disease is passed through bite or mixing of blood. Lose all knowledge from previous life.

28 Days Later zombies: Not dead. Infected with an incurable disease that puts the person into a state of permanent rage. Very very angry people. Disease is passed through bite or mixing of blood. Retain most of their technical skills.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Erin
    Raz will be wherever Salem tells her to be, that is just her nature and she is a lost cause.

Rhianna will be dividing her time between training as a Knight, tutoring younglings and caring for them, working to liberate her homeworld from the Empire and..

edit: having breakfast made for her. :mneh clearly she'll be lazy in twenty-two years, or just exhausted, either way.

Molly, sadly will probably be dead.
    Last edited by Razielle Alastor; Jun 2nd, 2007 at 07:28:24 PM.

Master Nytherciria
    Explaination:
    Okay, 28 Days Later it is.

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani
    I killed my Sister

Master Nytherciria
    Quote Originally Posted by Navaria Tarkin View Post
    I killed my Sister
    There there...

-comforts-

Master s'Ilancy-Prent, on the Jedi Council and married by now to some schmuck senator They have a boy together, ten-year-old Ledo, who is infinetely more misbehaved than his father ever was.

Tak/Teagan is in her mid-twenties, and still as inseperable from Daani as always. Though now the two girls are joined by Arya's twins.

Bloodcrest
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Nytherciria View Post
    Okay, 28 Days Later it is.
    In that case, we end up something similar to the Reavers in the tv series Firefly (movie Serenity). This could shape up to be very interesting cause it means they have space-bound capabilities.

Master Nytherciria
    They will be too angry at one another to go flying off into space and infect people... hopefully

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast