Thread: Oops!

Adell Mishca

Oops!

*Is Danni* Oh, wow. I totally forgot about this character. Now that I found her again I realize how much fun I had with this character. I'm definately going to start up again with her.

Is Lion still around? If I remember correctly he was the last person Adell had contact with. I don't know if it would be a good idea to start where I left off...

Help me, please.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

If I have to clean up Kazaar after a drunken night of binge drinking one more time there will be HELL to pay!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Im not sure if Lion is around -- just getting back up to date myself, but Im sure you could pretty much pick up where you left off. Or move forward somewhat in time.

How about a little run down/history on Adell for us?

Adell Mishca
    There is one around here somewhere from a while back. I could easily make another one though.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13860
    (The thread I never finished O_o)

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13650
    (Part of Adell's history)

Adell is sort of a cyborg
    Last edited by Adell Mishca; Feb 6th, 2007 at 03:44:04 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

If I have to clean up Kazaar after a drunken night of binge drinking one more time there will be HELL to pay!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Ok, so from my point of view, you could just jump into anything as a 2nd Lieutenant in Spec Ops (as per your Lion thread) as if you've been operating all this time. Thats probably what I would do. Maybe Dasq or Grace would like to have some input too, though. I dont want to overstep my lil ol' spygirl shoes

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    You can basically do what you like, to be honest, within reason. I like to think that we are pretty flexible here in terms of where you can slot your character into. So long as you clear anything major with the rest of us, it's all good. Speaking of, if you don't have access to the private forums here already, please apply for access through the 'Group Memberships' part of your control panel.

Adell Mishca
    Alright! Starting up again will be fun!