Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Abounding Coincidences - Happy New Years?

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona made a yuk face at the thought of bedding him and shook it out of her mind ::

"Someone who's playing the wrong kind of game, that's who."

:: Her tone was calm, but dangerous as they drove to the corner ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    "Hmm ..." I purse my lips in thought as my mind actually thinks about what happened to us at the warehouse clearly for the first time. "Did he have something to do with Cedric maybe?"

Fiona Devlin
    "You're damn right he did."

:: A motorcycle flew past them then, and Fiona hit the gas as the light turned green ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    My head snaps towards the direction that the bike zoomed off in. "Great. So now he's after you?"

The force of the car speeding off pushes me back into my seat. "Gah!"

I hang on for dear life. "I still disbelieve you're merely a lowly gopher!"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona went after the motorcycle until it flew past the next light at the red, and she stopped short and swore as she lost him ::

"Sorry, I let my temper get the better of me."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "No worries." My voice was shaken with how fast we were going. I mean, Fiona can have a bit of a lead foot but she never was reckless. "Gonna tell the head Vamps about him and let them take care of it?"

I turn towards her and notice that her attention was still focused to where Gregor disappeared. "I mean, it would be better right?"

Fiona Devlin
    "Aye." she replied solemnly, hiding her eyes beneath her driving shades.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Well, Fiona wasn't much for talking so I let it slide. Lovely way to end our date too. Bleh. But, I must look on the positive side. There was no boom and a hail of rubble, so I guess I should count my blessings.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Back at the apartment, Fiona fell into her favorite chair, and she chewed her lip pensivley ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I raise a brow at that but soon I'm draped over her lap as I fall over the side of the chair. I rest my head against the arm and smile up her. "Don't get so broody that you end up like me."

Making fun of yourself is good therapy!

Fiona Devlin
    "Ohhhh!" she cried, bursting into laughter as Michele fell into her lap. She held her lover's face in her hands and leaned down to kiss her lips. They had some time to share before Fiona had to meet the Primogen, and she made the most of it to express her affection ::

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567