Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: [WoD] Abounding Coincidences - The Masquerade

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    Okay maybe I am sleepy. That yawn has forced my eyes halfway shut and I can't seem to get them to open again. I think my adrenaline gauge just hit empty.

I get up and walk around the bed. "No. You stay here and I'll take the floor."

She needs the bed more then I with being all banged up and stuff.

Fiona Devlin
    "Don't be absurd. It's your bed. Have you a spare blanket?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "There's no way I'm gonna have you sleep on that." I point dramatically at the bean bag chair. "You need your rest. I'll take it."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She looked at Michele dubiously, then slipped under the covers. She wiggled a bit, then sat up ::

"I don't take up much room here, do I?" she laughed.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I grab a blanket and laugh at her cuteness. She's adorable and I smle. "No you don't."

Fiona Devlin
    "Then come on! I can't let you sleep down there."

:: She wiggled over a bit more ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Um ..." At that point, my mouth went dry at the thought of sleeping next to her. Hey, I know it's innocent and Fiona has no designs on me. Hell, I don't have designs on her either (I just think she's damn hot) but she doesn't know about my leanings. I don't want her to get freaked out later.

"... not so sure that's a good idea." I fumble around for words, hemming and hawing as I rock on my feet. "See ..."

I raise my hands and let them drop down since I fail at something whimiscal. Aw hell. Just say it. "Fiona I'm gay. Not sure if you'd really be comfortable with me sleeping next to you."

I swear I'm far too honest but it wouldn't be fair to Fiona if I didn't say anything at all. Plus, it's not like I'm hiding the fact. I do trust Fiona and she is my friend.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona blinked at Michele's confession ::

"What a relief. I thought you were going to tell me you snore!"

:: She fluffed Michele's pillow for her and curled up with a smile on her face ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My nerves are on edge, hoping that everything would turn out right. Which they did. I shoulda had more faith in her. Fiona wasn't the kinda person to discriminate on the job, but you can't blame me for worrying. You can never really gauge a person's reaction until it happens. Telling them your gay. I've had a few people treat me differently because they weren't sure how to act around me and of course there were others that abhorred me. Ah well. Screw 'em.

I rub my forehead with the back of my hand, sighing in relief and glad that things are cool with us. She's really a great friend and I'm lucky to have her, even with all the weird stuff that happened tonight. The fact that Vampires and the like exist doesn't sit well with me at all. Means the world's that more messed up and there's still not much I can do about it. But, having someone like Fiona in my life will make the reality of the situation sink in better. It's good to know I'm not alone.

Still, it'll be hard sleeping next to her. It's bad enough I've gotta keep my brain in check around her at work, now she's gonna be inches away from me and barely wearing a stitch. Remember Michele, do not move from your position on the bed once you get in. All hands and feet shall remain firmly tuck near you and will not stray. Copy that?

I switch the lights off and crawl around to the other side of the bed to slip under the covers. I instantly face the other way so I don't have to look at her. Instead I stare at the window, peeking through the shade to see the first glimpse of dawn approaching. Least that means the Vampires were asleep and I could rest easy. Though, the thought of having the same schedule of a Vampire is rather ironic to me …

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456