Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Murphy's Law

Orange Diren
    Orange nodded, understanding the woman's disposition. How bad that sucked to be there. Orange looked around out of relfex, trying to keep her mind on thoughts other than the attractiveness of this woman, plus at how weird it felt to actually be acknowledging that she had thought of the gorgeousness, even more so the fact that she wasn't borhtered by it. Which, when had she ever felt weird about finding poeple sexy? Never, so, there. SHe needed to stop thinking about it, yet at the same time she didn't want to.

"Me?" She looked back at Conner and smiled, playing with the rim of her glass by tracing her left index finger around it. She shook her head and scrunched her nose. "No, I haven't been that lucky. I work independently for a high price, but I recently took a job on Coruscant as the head mechanic during nights, since I was dragged there after a bad love life decision." She raised her eyebrows and let out a slightly laugh.

"Let me say bad decision a little more." She smiled and looked at her cup then the bartender and waved her hand for another, despite it only being half full. But, on that note of reminscing about Jiro, she grabbed the cup and quickly downed it. Sighing as it slid down her throat. She gave Conner a sideways glance as she sat the, now delightfully empty, tumbler glass down.

"Love is a biotch."

Conner Laurey
    Conner smiled. How true it was. Although, Conner's recent relationships had been short flings that didn't last too long. Not for lack of trying either. Conner had just never been compatible with the people she seemed to draw--clingy women, who needed someone to taek care of them.

Conner noted the slight change in the woman's eyes. She was obviously thinking of her most recent boyfriend, which seemed to be a painful, or angering memory. Though which, Conner was not quite certain and was sure she would never be. Shaking her head, she watched Orange down the rest of her drink and then smiled.

"Yeah. It sucks," she said, shrugging. "Why I've been out of it so long."

Orange Diren
    Orange nodded, she should have been but the need to be with someone seemed ot keep her hghly motivated.

"Understandble. Rightfully so," She grabbed the new glass of whiskey and smiled. "I am sure a fox like you has to take time off from dating, you probably ever have time to breathe whenever in a relationship." SHe stopped there. Stating the fact, openly, that Orange found her ridiculously hot...that would still need another drink before those words, that word really, slipped out her lips.

Speaking of lips...Orange was loving her mouth. Actually anything and everything.

Conner Laurey
    Conner's eyebrows popped a little, before she grinned. She hadn't expected that, but getting that sort of a compliment from a woman as pretty as this...Conner wasn't complaining!

"Ha," she said, waving a hand and sliding down off of her chair. She pulled her pants up on her hips so that nothing fell out when she headed out. She glanced at the bartender and smiled. She wanted to go hunt Atticus down so she could make sure he hadn't gotten banged yet by one of the guys hanging around here. She glanced at Orange.

"You up for a walk, dear?"

Orange Diren
    Orange watched her slid off the stool, not checking her out of course.....not. She sighed out and took a quick hit of what was left in that glass and figured she'd be feeling the effects very soon, so it was untelling what in the hell she would state to this woman now. Not that she wasn't enjoying being this open with her, it was a nice change of pace in her life. Adventurous and fun, too.

"Walk." She repeated as she, too, slid off the table and pulled her pants up, as far as they'd go before sliding past her thong again. Dam, she should have worn a belt. But she couldn't help but feel a bit good about herself by the stares she got. That was just Orange. Attention is what she loved and what she loved giving.

"Absolutely." She stated with a smile, a bit annoyed at her shortness when she realized how tall the woman was. Well she was average, but still, to Orange it was like a giant. Needless to say, she kind of liked it.

Conner Laurey
    Conner grinned and nodded, flipping back a long bit of hair that fell down into her face. She walked towards the door, assuming that Orange would follow if she desired to.

Walking out into the makeshift street, she stepped out of the way of two people who didn't bother to excuse themselves and just wafted past her briskly. She paid them no mind, just slid her hands down into the pockets of her pants and glanced around.

She glanced over her shoulder to see Orange coming up behind her and she began to walk again, tilting her head back a little so that the other woman could hear her.

"So you fly in here on your own ship?"

Orange Diren
    "Ah," Orange frowned, trying her best to keep up with her long strides, short legs weren't very good to walk with. Plus, her pants were trying to fall and that was just not working for her. "No, actually. I hitched a ride, so to speak, with my ex-boyfriend and his lover. Amongst others." She looked up at the woman and skipped slightly to be beside her.

Wasn't that little bit too personal? Information that she didn't need to be giving out to complete strangers? Oh well, it wasn't like these two would ever see each other again after that ship of her's was fixed and, although Orange didn't want to gloat, if she had anything to do with it, it'd be done in two days.

Conner Laurey
    Conner nodded, looking around her nonchalantly. In fact, it may have been too personal a question, but Conner had just been fishing to see if the woman owned her own ship. Besides, Conner didn't really care, she was trying to make small talk. She figured if she was going to have this woman fix her ship, then she might as well talk to her a little.

Sliding her hands all the way down into her pockets, she quieted and continued to walk, her direction vaguely pointed towards the port. Her mind was everywhere at once. She was wondering where exactly Atticus was, whether or not the mechanics had made any headway with her ship, when exactly she'd be getting off this ignorant colony.

Her ears pricked a little when Orange said she had come here with her ex-boyfriend and his lover. It was a strange way to put it. Why hadn't she said, her ex-boyfriend, and his new girlfriend? She glanced over curiously, but didn't ask. It wasn't exactly her business.

She was just nosey.

Orange Diren
    Orange looked up at the woman and smiled, the look on her face told her all.

"His old, new boyfriend." She said with a grin. "Yeah, you might not give a flying rats behind, but he and I broke up and he went back to his old boyfriend. Should have known." She shook her head and sighed out, hooking her thumbs in the belt loops of her pants and looked around. She was highly enjoying this conversation.

"I have bad luck with men. I am thinking about just giving them up completely!" She laughed lightly, half of this statement being true. She figured women would be more understanding, caring, what not...but she never actually thought about it. If she were ever propositioned she wondered how she would react. Certainly this woman would be a perfect specimen to try it out on, however the way she swung was most definitely towards the male species. She had to have been. Look at her!

Conner Laurey
    Conner grinned at the volunteered information. Ahh...the old boyfriend-going-gay trick. It happened sometimes. Obviously if he was an old-new boyfriend, then the guy was gay before he met Orange, and it just took Orange to make him realize this...which didn't say much for Orange. Although, Conner couldn't imagine why anyone would leave Orange. Not only was she just...hot, she was pleasant to be around, seemed like a spunky, sweet girl. Perhaps a little hotheaded--if Conner read people right--but what could you expect from a redhead? Conner liked her.

"Men?" Conner said, waving a hand. "Gave up on them years ago. Sounds like your ex was the winner of them all. She said, glancing down at the woman. She laughed out loud. "Give them up, honey. They are much more trouble than they are worth!" she said, winking.

Orange Diren
    Orange wanted to laugh, but didn't. What the hell? Normally she would be in stitches, but it went to prove her wrong, this woman...yeah....totally lesbian. Somehow, that actually made Orange happy.

"I should." She stated lowly, frownign as if this were trivia. "I just never thought that I would ever come to this point in my life where I was actually considering that something was wrong with me." There, she started to laugh. That little side swiped information that was abundantly clear about Conner's sexuality, it was easier to handle now that she took a moment to process it.

"I dunno," She shrugged her shoulder. "I just haven't found satisfactory things. This guy, my ex, cheated on me, I cheated on him, needless to say we weren't meant to be, thank god!"

Conner Laurey
    Conner nodded, watching her as she talked. Conner understood that releif of being away from someone. Her ex, a waitress at a high end restaurant on Coruscant, was one of the hottest women Conner had ever dated. Skinny with legs that never quit, she was tan and brownheaded, with the most stunning blue eyes. An absolute knockout, Conner had thought she'd hit the jackpot with that woman.

She was sweet, funny, smart, and the sex was amazing. But the woman was so clingy, it had gotten to the point that Conner couldn't just get some alone time. The woman always had to be there, she was suspicious of where Conner was going, what she was doing and who with. It had gotten to the point where they hated each other so badly, they were looking for stupid things to fight about, just so one or the other of them would finally end their misery.

When it finally had ended, Conner had never been so happy in her life. She could understand that total releif of never having to see that person in a romantic way ever again. Never having to deal with the things about them that you hated.

"I hear you, mate," she said, nodding over at Orange. "Well, you're free of him now. You should explore being single."

Orange Diren
    Orange laughed. How the options were limited with that phrase.

"I should. I think I need to be a little more daring!" She looked at the woman and gave her a soft smile. This woman, as little as she knew about her, was a very good acquaintance. She thought she was wise, beyond her years perhaps, and offered good advice, as far as Orange's love life was concerned. How she wanted to explore. ANything, everything! She needed to get back into old habits that she used to enjoy before she threw it all away for Haruko, although it was willingly tossing things aside, she figured she deserved a break from her dull routine life.

"I say, this is probably the most exciting thing I have done since I've been here on this God foresaken place."

Conner Laurey
    Conner laughed out loud. She nodded emphatically.

"Yeah, you're the most interesting person I've met here," she said, waving her arms vaguely around, indicating the whole colony. She smiled and looked back ahead of them. They were rounding the corner into the ports. Grabbing the door into the main office--Conner hated having to go through it to get to the ships--she opened it up for Orange and waited for her to go through before following her in.

Crossing the room, she opened the other door too, allowing Orange through first. When they made their way into the noisy port, she scanned the ships for her own, The Titan, a sleek blue ship she had bought and fixed up with her own money. When she spotted it, she pointed it out to Orange.

"That's the old boy you'll be working on."

Orange Diren
    Orange looked over at Connner, raising her eyebrow, looking around before spotting the sleek blue ship that called to Orange like a siren. She smiled and quickly walked over to it just so she could run her hand along it. That, by far, was the sexiest piece of machinary she had seen in a while.

"Ah," She said in approval. "He's gorgeous. I think he and I will have a nice time together." She laughed lightly and turned around to face the powerhouse walking towards her. The sexy woman she had become quite fond of.

"I think, if all else fails," She jerked her head back indicating the ship behind her. "I'll always have machines to pleae me." She winked that statement meaning to be as perverted as possible. If she was needing to open her options she needed to let a few old habits jump back into her life, perversion was the frontrunner in it all, but she knew she should control it until she knew her limits. Offending the wrong people wouldn't be the wisest of things at this place

Conner Laurey
    Conner laughed. The statement was perverted in a very nonperverted manner. She loved it. Being perverted was one of her favorite pasttimes. Especially with Atticus. She nodded at Orange and leaned against the hull of the ship.

"I'm afraid he's already lost his virginity to me, and Atticus raped him a couple times," she said with a grin.

"Raped whom?" came a voice from behind her. Turning, she saw the tall, black haired, black cloaked, skinny man leaning out of the door of the ship. Looking extremely heterosexual today, he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Conner turned a little, waving at Orange.

"This is my friend Atticus Abe," she said. "Atticus, this is Orange. She's gonna fix our love child," Conner said, patting the hull. Glancing back at Orange, she beckoned to her. "C'mon, I'll show you to the engine room, and then tell you about the issues we're having."

Moving up the ramp and past Atticus, she turned to her immediate left towards the lift to the engine room.

Orange Diren
    Orange laughed at the statement, the image of somehow losing virginity to this woman was a very welcomed offer, too bad she had already been deprived of her V-Card for quite some time now. She looked over at the new pleasant face and said hello before following Conner up the ramp to be shown the issues. She was excited, for many reasons, she was with people who actually made her smile instead of agitated, she was going to get to work with her hands, and was definitely going to get to do it on this wonderful ship, which looked rather expensive. If Orange had ten minutes in the engine room she could roughly estimate the price of the ship.

"Sounds like a plan." She stated lowly, looking at the ground breifly to walk up the ramp, the moment she looked up the only thing she noticed being the nice round behind going from side to side with the woman's steps. Hmm, Orange was definitely finding new horizon's in short time. She just might have to try out a new kind of species of love before this night was over if she wasn't careful.

Conner Laurey
    Conner, unaware of the intentions on her body, lead Orange down to the engine room. The engine was off now, but there were still a few hums from the things that did continue to run even when the ship was off. It was still hot as hell down there--Conner couldn't think of a time it wasn't--and she thanked God, she had worn a wifebeater instead of a good shirt so she wouldn't sweat on it.

"Right...in here," she said, ducking under some of the railing to hop onto the cylinders that were giving them problems. She moved over to give Orange room to get in there, and then she crouched down. "I like ships, and I'd like to fancy myself knowledgable on them, but these things have got me stumped..." she paused to look up.

"I can have Atticus rev the ship up, considering you can only tell the problem when the ship is running."

Orange Diren
    Orange followed, happily so as well, a new ship was like having sex with a new person and she always fancied sex with someone new considering she wasn't exactly sure what they would like, or want, crave or demand, it was exhilirating and rush that Orange never wanted to replace. Any moment, with all these wires and pipes, she just might scream out with joy. But, she refrained, at least until people were out of earshot. This thought made her grin as she squatted next to Conner, smelling her scent that was very feminine. She wasn't sure if this was perfume or natural smell or just shampoo. Either way, it smelled good, soft, supple, much like the woman herself.

"Hmm," She said slitting her eyes, glancing around at the engine seeing nothing visibly wrong. She knew that it could, and most likely was, internal. "Sure thing. It'll get extremely hot in here, I must warn. If you want, I can go ahead and take off the panel covering and take a look inside if you have tools handy?" She looked over at Conner and smiled. Damn it, she didn't need to get hotter than she already was. She was about to be set ablaze by Conner's face and the fact that she was thinking carnal, but either way she wasn't trying to stop it so she must quit mentally complaining.

"I mean, unless you are busy. I would just love to get my hands a little dirty, afterall it has been sooo long." She sang the end, shaking her head slightly with a seductive grin that she herself didn't realize she was giving the woman. Ultimately it was becoming clear, Orange wanted this woman hot and wanted to see her sweat. Surprisingly, this thought, was beginning to cause her to sweat as well.

Conner Laurey
    Conner just laughed, unhooking her com from her hip and dialing up her friend. Atticus answered a moment later, speaking to her in Huttese--their preferred language--after Basic it was the most widely spoken--and she asked him to start the ship up.

After whining a moment, he was out and Conner hooked the com back on her pants. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, looking back over at Orange.

"Well," she said, moving by the other woman. She reached up in the cubbyhole above the engines, usually reserved for oil rags and a few tools. She pulled out a toolbox and dropped it onto the engine. "We have a few tools here. Enough to pull the panel off. Anything else you'll need, we have to move up and get them out of the tool room around the catwalks," she explained, pointing up above them.

Suddenly, the engine roared to life underneath them. It growled so loudly, Conner could suddenly barely hear herself think. Her legs trembled underneath her as the engine quivered and made them feel like jelly a little. Once she finally got her bearings, she covered the ear that was not pointed towards Orange and pointed down to the engine.

"Hear the squealing!" she called over the roar of the engine. It was making the same God-awful sound it had started when they nearly fell out of space and into hell. She shook her head. "I can't tell what chamber it's coming from!"

Conner stood straight, watching as Orange bent to dig into the tools. Observing every movement of her body, Conner took that moment judge Orange's looks.

Honestly, she didn't look too bad. Short though she was, her skin was flawless, smooth and light, completely touchable. Her eyes, a green like Conner had never seen, clashed fashionably with her bright red hair. Her hair, in fact, seemed to be an entity of it's own. Silky and long, it was obvious she wasn't a girly girl by the fact that her hair was slightly messy and didn't look like she styled it much.

Her body was in such good proportion, her shoulders and hips the same size as a woman's should be. Her waist was small and sloped gently into full, robust hips and legs that wouldn't quit. Conner couldn't help but notice the perfect shape of her breasts, round and full, neither big or small, a perfect handful. Whoever her ex had been was ignorant for leaving all of that perfect beauty for a dick and pecs. But then again, a lesbian was always partial.

Conner smiled a little.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324