Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: The Final Redemption [Haruko Lawson]

Akasha
    Akasha wasn't dressed too inappropriately, a pair of Jiro's boxers that were literally short shorts on her and a very baggy white button up shirt. She hadn't been able to sleep for she was too busy wondering what Haruko was doing. She knew it was a bad thing to be occupying her minds times, but she couldn't help it! Her attachment to him was overwhelming and she was actually worried about him.

She walked down the hall, her feet freezing from the cold flooring in the hallways. That was the only thig she hated about the ships, the floor was very cold to walk on in bare feet. She bit her lower lip as her right hand traced along the wall, making her way to the Captain's room where he was sleeping. She didn't know why, perhaps its was her want to see him, hear him, smell him, whatever...she wanted to check up on him. See how he was doing.

She found his door and lightly knocked, not wanting to do it so loud that he'd be stirred awake yet not so low he wouldn't be able to hear her. She put her right foot behind her left, her toes propping it up as she leaned her left hand on the door frame and put the other behind her back. She glanced down at her pose and realized this looked more like a sex offering. She rolled her eyes and stood up straight and put her hands in front of her. She was just checking up on him...that was all.

Haruko Lawson
    Haruko glanced up from his bed, cocking his head. Sliding forward, he got up, grabbing a wife beater and pulling it on as he headed towards the door. Was it Akasha? Of course, it had to be. She was the only other living thing on this ship. But why would she be coming to his room?

He reached the door and pressed a finger to the small pad by the door. It slid up and he saw Akasha standing there in a button up shirt and a pair of short shorts. She looked anxious about something. Haruko gave her a warm smile, leaning his shoulder against the frame, sliding his hands into his pockets.

"Hey," he said. "What's up?"

Akasha
    Akasha watched the door move up, his feet and legs being revealed to her. She couldn't help but feel slightly exhilirated by the sight, it was more flesh she had seen in a while. She heard him and she glanced up at him and smiled warmly in response to his own. How she loved having him smile it was such a good thing to see, especially on such a beautiful face.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She said with a slightly frown, hoping not. "I couldn't sleep and I was just thinking about you." Oh, bad wording. He was definitely going to think she was wanting to finish a task that could have been started much earlier that afternoon. Suddenly her ear began to pulsate from acknowledging the pain that had been inflicted on her earlier. She reached up and touched it, feeling that it was hot. She shook her head with a light laugh.

"I was wondering how your eye was. I was so silly to not ask you before. It's recomended that someone monitor the other in case anyhting were to happen, black outs, seizures, bleeding. You know, the usual." She bit her lower lip and glanced at his eye, seeing it was a tad bit red, but not looking very bad.

"Looks good." She stated after the quick survey. "Just, hoping you were doing okay."

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415