Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: [WoD] To Live By The Sword (COMPLETE)

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona knelt down before Michele, and reached out to hold her hands ::

"What are you afraid of?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I let her take my hands and my head drops forward as if I'm praying for forgiveness. Hell, maybe I am. "I feel like I did the night you killed Gregor. Like everything is spiraling outta control."

Change is my enemy. It started the night my mother was mauled by a rabid dog when I was six. I barely remember the night. I just remember her screaming for me to run away but I couldn't.

Then it was foster care until I was seventeen and Northwestern took me under it's wing with promises of a new life. Everything was stable until I met Fiona ...

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona layed her head down on Michele's lap and remained silent ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I lean back in my chair and pet the hair of the angel resting by me. "How did you get through it when you found out you were Immortal? I mean, yeah times are quite different but you still had to be scared?"

I look down at her expectantly, hoping I'm not the only new Immortal to be a basket case. "Right?"

Fiona Devlin
    "I was terrified, and alone. A few years passed before I learned about what I was."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Years?!" I felt my cheeks grow red with embarrassment and realized how selfish I've been. It's only been weeks since I found out I was an Immortal and I'm spazzing. I at least have Fiona to help me through this. She had no one.

I don't think I've ever felt more like a child like I did just now. My behavior's been atrocious.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona raised her head to look at Michele ::

"I was sleeping in the forest when Ramirez found me."

:: Her eyes sparkled as she said his name ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I don't know the name Ramirez but it was rather easy to put two and two together considering the nature of our topic. "He was your mentor then. A good one by the sound of your voice."

Fiona Devlin
    "Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez."

:: Fiona purred the name aloud and she laughed, the twinkle in her eyes growing brighter ::

"That was his chosen name during our last time together in Spain. His real name was Tak-Ne, born in Egypt in 896 BC."

:: She closed her eyes as she described him to Michele ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Fiona telling me about her own mentor was a relief. Not only did she describe him but told me of her own difficulties accepting the life of an Immortal. The blinders were coming off and my own sparkle of life was returning to my eyes.

"Wow. B.C? And here I thought you were an old hag." I said with the sweetest of smiles.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona stuck her tongue out, then stood and stretched as she gazed at the setting sun ::

"There are Immortals out there far older than I am."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My sweet smile turns sly and I move behind Fiona so I can wrap my arms around her waist. "I know..." I nuzzle her ear, "I love you just the way you are. You're a saint for putting up with me."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona giggled, reaching for the beer but missing it as Michele took her back inside ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Bah, I'm better then beer." And I pulled her into a tender kiss which I softly broke away, resting my forehead against her's. "And I need to make up the last few days to you."

Fiona Devlin
    "Then by all means, let me show you the bedroom."

:: She grinned, full of mischief, and licked the tip of Michele's nose ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I responded with another kiss. We somehow manuvered around the penthouse in eachother's arms without stumbling too much until we made it into the bedroom.

And honestly, I STILL have no idea what the bedroom looks like. My mind was too pre-occupied on other things, but I know one thing. When I wake up, I think I'm finally able to face my new world. I'm not alone and my life really isn't as horrific as I made it out to be. I just have to keep that in perspective. People have it worse then me. I have this chance to do something extraordinary with my life, Game or no Game, and I'm not going to squander it any longer...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345