Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [WoD] Ohhhhhhhhh Viennaaaaaaaaa (COMPLETE)

Rod Stafford
    "I said 'Shut your gob!', didn't I?"

The burly man had a bushy moustache and rosy cheeks. In his hands, he brandished a Cat O' Nine Tails. He smiled with malicious intent. He hopped onto the rolling cage wagon and fumbled with a large key. His eyes remained fixed on René and his mother while he unlocked the door. It swung open with a crash, the keys jingled in the lock. He flexed the leather whip in his hands and took a step forward.

"Please, sir," René said, "You don't want to do this."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona waited until the man was close enough. Then she sprung into motion, driving her heels into his chin and leapt out of the cage as he dropped. Still moving, she scooped up his sword and twirled it as the other two soldiers gazed in disbelief ::

Rod Stafford
    Although still in awe of having witnessed a miracle, René jumped up and took advantaged of the fallen soldier. His feet still bound, he started stomping on the soldier's head.

"I... told... you... that... you... didn't... want... to... do... that... you... fat... bugger..."

"René!"

"Sorry... mum..."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona dispatched the second man easily , and now stood wielding two swords in wild patterns as she rushed the last one with a battle cry. He fled and she stopped in her tracks, letting one of the swords fly. It spun through the air, killing him instantly. She stuck the other blade in the ground and crouched, her heart pounding in her ears from the adrenalin ::

Rod Stafford
    The man beneath his feet was unconscious. He saw the bloody display and hopped across to the other side of the wagon. He pressed himself up against the bars and looked through at the woman.

"Twice you saved our lives today, stranger. Thank you."

Fiona Devlin
    "My name is Fiona."

:: She turned the horses onto the path towards Sherwood Forest ::

:: Fiona stood staring, and finally uttered a name ::

"Rene???"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    "Rene?" I repeat in confusion. How the hell did Fiona know this jerk with the stupid grin permanently stuck on his face.

Oh wait.

Oh hell no ... Not him! Fiona only has that look if she knows someone from the past!

I groan and hold my head, "Tell me he's not like you!"

Rod Stafford
    He read her lips when she spoke his name. He dropped his hand and stared at the woman in the pool. His eyes widened: it was her. He approached the glass again, and pressed himself against it, staring in. His grin stretched into a dazzling white smile. A look of joy, and for the first time in over a year, recognition, was upon his face.

"Fiona?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona shook her head ::

"No .... no he's not .... "

:: her voice trailed off as she went out to meet him ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "Thank god for small favors then." I jump onto the ledge and wrap myself with my towel before chasing after Fiona.

Well, more like a slow stroll chasing after Fiona because I was trying to delay meeting the weirdo. I've met several people from Fiona's past who were eccentric but ... polka dot shirt with a kilt??? COME ON!!!

Rod Stafford
    For a moment, Rod stood staring at Fiona, practically aglow. He stepped forward and placed his hands gently on her damp shoulders.

"It's good to see you again, stranger."

Then suddenly, he threw his arms around her and wrapped her in a hug. He sighed with relief.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona stood there awkwardly, dripping wet and returned the hug gently. But her face was a mask of total bewilderment as she looked at Michele over Rene's shoulder ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Okay," I break the silence with my annoyed tone, "If he's not one of you then what is he doing here?"

As I said, Fiona knew Rene from his past. That generally means several decades at the least. He didn't look much older then either of us so there had to be a reason he was able to live so long.

Rod Stafford
    He broke his embrace with Fiona and became aware of the other woman once more. His clothing was now soaking wet but he was oblivious. He looked from Fiona to her friend.

"Forgive me, milady. It's just that it has been so long since I last saw Fiona." He stepped forward and extended his hand.

"My name is Rod Stafford. Pleased to meet you."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona cleared her throat ::

"So ... what brings you to Vienna?????????"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I made no idication I was going to take his hand. Instead I crossed my arms and looked dubious at 'Rod'. "... And your name is Rene."

Rod Stafford
    "Not anymore."

Rod looked puzzled at Fiona.

"Over eight hundred years it has been and you want to know what brings me to Vienna?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona quickly clamps a hand over Rane's mouth before he can finish ::

"We have quite alot to talk about."

:: She took Rene by the hand and nodded to Michele. They were going back up to the room ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I roll my eyes and sigh. I'm just a wee bit ticked off that our vacation already has started on a wonderful note. I just can't wait to see how the rest of the damn week's gonna be like.

I follow Fiona back upstairs to our room and grab my suitcase so I could change. Let those two catch up. I'll be in the bedroom and when I come back, hopefully things will be straightened out to some extent.

Rod Stafford
    Rod gestures to the bedroom door when it closed.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast