Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: When the Reds Clash

Rod Stafford
    For a moment, Rod fell silent and watched Sansa's head rise and fall in time with his breathing. He ran his fingers through her hair and tucked it neatly behind her ear so her face was no longer obscured. He stared at her and thought about the night they had enjoyed together. He leaned forward a little and smelled her hair.

Slowly, he removed his weight from under her and cradled her head in one hand while he tucked two pillows under it with the other. From under the bed, he pulled out a fresh sheet and wrapped her in it. When he was satisfied that she appeared comfortable, he turned the lamp off and made his way out of the room. In the open doorway, he turned back and took one last look at her, a single shaft of light ran across her face.

"Goodnight, Sansa."

And he shut the door.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

love me love me, pretend that you love me
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Holly
    In the morning, Sansa turned over, opening bleary eyes to greet the new day. Where was she? She struggled out of the bed, catching her foot in the sheets and falling to the ground in an undignified heap.

"Bollocks!" she cursed, and pulled her foot free.

Rod Stafford
    The thud startled Rod. He froze, staring at his reflection in the mirror, his toothbrush hung limp from his mouth. Then he heard the curse and quickly stepped out into the hall. He tapped on the bedroom door and spoke through a half-closed mouth.

"Sansa, are you alright?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    She froze for a moment, and then dimly recognized the voice. Regaining control of her feet, Sansa stood up and opened the door, nearly poking her eye out on Rod's toothbrush. "Oh!" she started, and then added, "Er, I'm fine, thanks."

Except that her head was starting to pound. Damn you vodka! "You?" Sansa smiled, but was frantically trying to remember if anything had...happened... the night before.

Rod Stafford
    "Never better," he answered.

Rod could tell she was hungover, he'd seen that look before and couldn't hide his amusement. He wondered if she was normally a morning person.

"Good morning."

He flashed her a bright smile and headed back into the bathroom. He brushed, gargled and spat. There was no towel, despite his desperate search. His t-shirt was on the floor and he used that instead and made mental note to make sure there was a towel available when Sansa used the bathroom. He called out.

"I'll sort us out with some breakfast in a minute. What would you like?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    She pinched at the top of her nose where it attached to her forehead, and leaned against the doorway with her eyes squeezed shut. "Er, something with a side of asprin."

She opened one eye and peeked at the floor, stumbling from the bedroom into the sparse living room. Sansa sat down on the couch and curled up, feeling quite messy from sleeping in her clothes. "Bollocks!" She pulled her mobile phone out of her pocket and saw that she had nine missed calls. Gwen was probably in an uproar.

Rod Stafford
    "Two bollocks, already?"

Rod appeared in the doorway and saw the phone in her hand.

"Let me guess, Gwen's not a happy lady?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    Sansa made a face, "I can only imagine." She held the phone away from her like it was a poisonous reptile, and added, "I should call her and make sure she knows I'm okay." She didn't sound to happy about it.

After a moment she flipped the phone open and called Gwen's cell.

Rod Stafford
    While Sansa spoke with Gwen, Rod ventured into the bedroom and dug through his wardrobe for something to wear. He slipped into a pair of worn jeans and a Bitta Nosh t-shirt, donated to him by one of Eddie's groupies. He saw the heap of bedsheets on the floor and grinned, he shook his head and left the room as it was to make breakfast.

"Do you like becon and eggs?" he cried, starting up the stove.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    Closing the phone and slipping it back into her pocket, Sansa nodded. Then she got up and walked to the kitchen to talk to Rod, as he couldn't possibly have seen her nod her head. "Yes, that sounds lovely."

Leaning against the 'fridge, she added, "I got the address, finally, so I can actually make it back to Gwen's place to pick up my things before I have to catch the train."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789