Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garou Discussion/Story Ideas thread

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

That's the best idea I could come with, if we're both going to eventually go after the same thing (Pentex).

Even if the threads are seperate to start, maybe have some of the characters meet up later - I know threads with loads of people posting are notorious for dying/being a pain in the *bottom*.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I can be wherever you need me. Nara actually has a band she tours the country with so can be anywhere!

Alexei Tvarivich
    Yeah, all these ideas are good. Yes I agree that we should do two seperate threads and then, those that still want to, can all team up together and throw Pentex out of town, or whats left of them after we bite their heads off.

The "Many Meetings" thread is open if anyone wants to jump in.

Bandage
    Hmmm, "oil and water...." Good phrase, though my character is having no real difficulty dabbling in the vamp's world as well. But if anyone would like, I can fit Jonas in somehow. After all, he is something of an informant on various things.......and could dig up some info, if asked to.....and if the price is right.....Though most likely, the Garou will be loath to work with Jonas, being that he works with anyone, including Kindred.

Or you could just work on the separate tribes clashing, as they are quite prone to in Garou un-civilization. But the Pentex idea is gold....I completely forgot about the whole Pentex front for the Wyrm thing.....

Alexei Tvarivich
    I've been trying to put together a biography for D'jin but I keep getting stuck at one place; Gifts. I look all your guys' bios and your got a nice list of gifts/skills in there and what I'm wondering is where are you finding this skills? I've searched around a bit but I can't find a website with a list of Garou skills and explanations of those skills. Sometimes I can find a site that has a list of skills but no defination of them. So, does anyone know of any handy websites?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09

I got mine from the PDF of the players guide :-/ I'd send it to you, but it would take my ancient computer two hours to send it all.

Crowley
    D'jin - catch me on AIM some time and I'll give you a hand.

Screen-name is LordVanDerveld.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12