Thread: Legend of Zorro

Legend of Zorro

It hasn't opened it Oz yet, but has anyone else seen it?

Ebert was very critical of the film, but I loved the original so I was hoping for some nicer opinions on it.

"A Jedi must remain focused. Mastery of the Force requires that all unnecessary activities be purged from daily life."

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Haven't seen it yet. But i've seen the trailer so many time I feel that I don't need to.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

It's probably going to be bad, but I love Zorro and Antonio Banderas is cool, so hey. I really don't remember if I even liked the first film. I should watch it again.

Z

I saw it, and I know I'm in the minority, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun . It's more of a straightforward, slam-bang action-adventure movie than the first one was, not as much emotional resonance, but as far as I'm concerned, that was quite alright by me. My mother saw it with me, and she loved it too, so much so that she's gonna take my father to see it sometime this week.

I was going to see it but changed my mind, mainly for money reasons. Will defintely catch it on DVD. Oh and long time no see Champion How you been.

Good thanks JMC. Hope you are well too.

Thanks for the responses. From the sounds of it, it's inferior to the original, but still a fun movie anyway. I don't know if I will end up seeing it in a cinema, though it might still be a possibility should myself and friends be stuck a Saturday night trying to find a film we can all agree on.