A bright blue beam flashed through the air as Duncan tiwrled the lightsaber in his hand about. He caught it in a one handed grip and looked it over with quite an intrest. Though he had acquired this particular weapon sometime ago and even trained with it slightly, he was no where near as good as a Force user.

He smiled as he released the power switch and the beam deactivated. Duncan held the metal pommel up to the light and smiled. "Definitely a weapon for a more civilized age, don't you agree Zachery?"

His long-time servant, and friend, nodded. "Indeed. If only those dreadful Jedi didn't go and rebel against the Repulic then it still would be a civilized age sir."

Duncan smiled and shook his head. Zachery had been more llike a father than his biological father could ever dream of. His father had beeen a very wealthy shipyard owner, who had little to no time to spare for his family. His mother hadn't been much better, as she was alwasy off to political parties and promoting the business. When they had died, Duncan had honestly been shocked that they remembered him enough to be left in the will. Though it was only a fraction of what his father had actually earned over the years, it was more than enough for Ducan to indulge himself in any pleasure he could imagine, everyday of his life if he chose to. Fortunately, he did not. He devoted his resources to helping others. He baught a large share in his fathers company and used the rest to build his own personal yatch which had taken him from system to sysem and had allowed him to help those less fortunate than himself.

"Come, come. You still don't believe that the Jedi turned against us do you?"

"Sir, you were to young to remember the events as grown ups di-"

"I was old enough then and still am to know what happened and I assure you that the Jedi were never the enemies. And surely you can't say that after seeing what Palpatine did?"

Zachery stood stiff and ran a hand over the front of his suit as if to smooth out any wrinkles. "While I do not agree with some of his ways of doing things, I do believe that he was something that the galaxy needed."

"There I agree with you. Palpatine was exactly what the galaxy needed to see how far we had sunk."

"I was refering to his ideas of unity Sir."

"Ideas that killed billions of innocent lives?"

"I said I did not approve of his methods, just his ideas," Zachery stated rather harshly.

Duncan smiled as he slapped his knee and gave a short chuckle. "Aye you did," he said as he checked the clocked on his desk. "And I assume you sent the message"

"Of course sir, though I doubt you will here anythign from one of them. They are nearly extinct. I doubt any Jedi would be close to the Zug system. It is far to close to Coruscant."

"We will see. If anyone got my message they should be here with in a few hours and if not I guess we will just have to move onto the next system," Duncan said turning around to look outside his hotel's windows. Please...someone be out there.