Thread: -Pilot wanted- (Complete)

Tony Maxwell

-Pilot wanted- (Complete)

An application was going around the green planet of Naboo
    Piloting position open: Maxwell Industies on Naboo has an open position for a pilot. Must be willing to fly around the planet, Transporting goods from the MI factory and its supplier. also delivering products to clients. To apply for job go to the MI factory asking for an interview with Mr. Maxwell. Own ship not needed. Will not have go off planet.

With Cheyanne on vacation, for who knows how long, Tony needed another pilot to do her work. All his other pilots where already busy enough and he couldn't force them to work extra hours.

He'd written up and application and sent around the planet and hoped that someone would be interested. A few people had come in but none of them where quilified, just a bunch of kids who'd driven their family speeder and thought themselves good enough, and it took more then that. He needed someone he could trust and rely on. He didn't need crates of Gizka transported. He needed large shipments of expensive droid parts and equipment transported.

Tony sat down at his desk and leaned back in his chair "When will Cheyanne be back?" He asked himself before his comm link to his secretary beeped "Yes?" He asked as he pushed the activation button

"I got another applicant here" His secretary said with a cheerful voice

"Very well, send him in." He turned the comm of and turned in his chair to face the door ot his office.

Trevor D'ran
    Trevor thanked the secretary as she showed him inside the office. He had seen the application and was hoping to get this job. In truth him even seeing it was luck. He was only passing through finishing another low paying job. He went in and sat down at the desk, smiling.

"G'day. Trevor D'ran."

Tony Maxwell
    "Please have a seat Mr. D'ran" Tony said as he gestured with his hand to one of the the chairs that sat infront of his desk "Have you ever flown a ship before Mr. D'ran?" Tony hated the question but most of the idiots that had applied for the job had never flown anything bigger then a land speeder "I guess it is a silly question. You have a look around you that says you have. Next question: How long have you been flying? and what can you fly?"

Trevor D'ran
    "Well...I can fly anythang ya got and if not I'll learn it real quick like. As far as time I been flyin," he said as he brought his steepled fingers up to his lip and ran the math through his head. "Hmmm...I'd say about five or six years now."

Tony Maxwell
    "Sounds good so far" Tony said as wrote things down on a piece of flimsipad "Have you ever transported goods for other companies before?"

Trevor D'ran
    "Umm...well mostly private parties. Nothing major really."

Tony Maxwell
    "Do you agree with everything listed on the application? If not then we can try and work things out" Tony said as he leaned forward and steepled his hands infront of himself.

Trevor D'ran
    "Fees...pay...what am I looking at here?"

Tony Maxwell
    "About thirty credits an hour*" Tony said "For now. If you do a good job you can expect a raise in your future."

*That is if credits are worth same as a dollar bill to us

Trevor D'ran
    Trevor's jaw dropped. He had never been offered anything like that. He had heard about pilots making that much, but never though he would. "I'll...I'll take it..."

Tony Maxwell
    Tony smiled "Very good. You can start work..." He paused as he checked something on his datapad "...four days from today" He said before opening a desk drawer and pulling out a datapad datachip and handing it across the desk to Trevor "Here is a list of the days you work and a few things you may want to know."

He sat back in his chair "There is one for question. Do you have your own ship? because if you do not, maxwell industries can supply you with one."

Trevor D'ran
    "I've got one. Pretty fast too, but if you are talking only planetside then you might be having to provide me with something. My ship doesn't take to well to atmospheric flying."

Tony Maxwell
    "Very well. I can supply you with a ship more suitable for atmospere flight. There will be no cost to you to use the ship. Just try not to damage it" Tony said before standing to his feet "Welcome to Maxwell Industries Mr. D'ran" He extended his hand "I'm sure it will be a pleasure to have you working here."

Trevor D'ran
    "Pleasures all mine," he said extending his own hand. "So what's the first job...boss?"

Tony Maxwell
    "A few deliveries to costomers and picking up a shipment of equipment and supplies from our supplier. Shouldn't be too hard for you" Tony said with a smile "Do you have any other questions?"

Trevor D'ran
    Trevor cocked his head to the side a moment and thought. Should I tell him about the disease? Naw...better to save that for later...like after I get paid.

"Nope I think that shoudl be it."

Tony Maxwell
    "Very well. I'll be seeing you around" Tony said. He walked Trevor to the door of his office and watched as the man made his way out of the building.

"Did he get the job?" Tony's young secretary asked. "Yes" Tony replied. "I liked him. He's kinda cute" She said with a big smile on her constantly cheaful face.

Tony's face showed no emotion. As much as he liked Mr. D'ran, he wasn't about to give his trust to him. He knew that Trevor might quit in a few days and leave Tony with another problem. He justed hoped he worked until Cheyanne came back.