Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Possible Title to Book 6 of Harry Potter

Okay this may be a hoax or it could be the truth we will have to wait and see here it is from a Harry Potter site

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/MT...20.html#004840

Its Harry Potter and the Pillar of Storgé, it interesting title if it indeed true. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Marcus Telcontar
    Had to look up the meaning of the word, but.... wow. That's a cool title. VERY appropriate

Yeah I like the title too, watch it be fake

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Parental affection; the instinctive affection which animals have for their young.
    I had to look it up too, is that the correct definition?

Yep, it is from a Greek myth the Four pillars of Love

Storgé which appeals to ones love for what is defenseless and needs one's love and caring.

Philios or friendship is the love for people in general

Eros is the love that is physical

Agapé the highest form of love that can be both understood and experienced is also known as divine love

It actually fits with the series since Harry has no parents I can see where it is going. Still this could be a hoax, there has been no confirmation, this is all from one person who says he accidently got into the webisight and found this. Personally I think he is lying, he either hacked into the website or he made it up, one or the other.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I know Kung Fu, and orifices

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    Harry Potter VI: HERMIONE DIES

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Harry Potter IXIV: Harry Gets a Walker

LOL at LD. And Man Charlie you must have a thing for Hermione dying here heh.

Nah, Hermione can't die, she's going to be headmistress of Hogwart's eventually, just you wait and see.

The title is cool, but I bet it's a fake.

Darth McBain
    I was wondering when we'd start getting some info on book 6. Though it could be fake, I like the title - sounds cool. I am kinda ticked a little that according to the report, it seems that this one is even longer than the 5th one. I love all of the books, but it seems like lately Rowling is just filling up pages so fast. These things are huge...

of course if that is true. Still no denial or conformation which is weird.

ReaperFett
    Harry Potter: Oh who cares, we all know you'll buy it anyway. Why should I even try?

LOL that sounds like something Lucas would do with Star Wars. It is at the point where the titles no longer matter.

Garret Treborn
    Anyone remember how many titles were floating around prior to the release of The Order of the Phoenix. And none of them were right. This title is 100% fake IMO.

Well I think we will be getting a title soon regardless if this is it, who knows, so far no denial or confirmation which is weird.

Garret Treborn
    The title will be given when the sixth book is released in 2006. That is my guess for a release anyway.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Actually the title for book five was released a year before release.

I think Book 6 will come out September 2005, but that is just my opinion.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    You're determined to make me a miserable Potter fan, aren't you? First the QWC and now the book six release date. I say bring it out SEPTEMBER 2004!!

Well, seriously though, book five was released the equivalent of this or last weekend this time last year so hopefully we will get book six around this time next year. Fingers crossed.

On the JK Rowling website where the title is said to have been found, there is supposedly a date saying 1st July so maybe Rowling had intended to make it publice knowledge at the start of next month but we'll see.

Eve
    TLC is saying there are inconsistencies with the language and grammer used in what the site says its the supposed video to finding the title of book six on jkrowling.com. The english is Americanized in places (not English). They say the wording is also not consistent with the way JK Rowling types/speaks either.

I noticed when I watched the video yesterday, that the type is done over. That could either be due to bad video quality, or due to someone not thinking through his/her prank very well.

Ugh, I can't wait anyway.

BTW, why does Charley want Hermoine to die?

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast