Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Next battle of Bestine.

Alex
    Fighter screen? Nuts. This is what happens when I miss staff briefings. -_-'

Jarek T'chort
    AND BTW - - I WANT MY STALINGRAD>>>>>>
    The Imperial Army can oblige.

Kieran Devaneaux
    What, you like blowing cities apart, and fighting in really crap weather conditions? You Imperials are odd ones....

-K.

Teleran Balades
    Explosions are fun!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"It's just the Rebels, sir... they're here."
    "My God, man! Do they want tea?"
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Yes, we are.....

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ulthrran
    Ok as for NR air power. IF there are any fighters on the surface of the planet which would be few and they should be hidden and stay that way till a reinforced counter attack can be effectively waged. I will be dropping in V-wings and some new stuff but only as support. I'm thinking of working up a new speeder type vehicle so alex send me a message. As for Stalingrad we will give you that and more. But the important thing that everyone needs to know and remember is in the end Bestine will remain a Sovereignty planet.

Also let us not forget the political side of this battle which will be running at the same time. The Sovereignty's political branch and the NR Senate will play a big part in this. The stand still of a battle will end with the withdrawal of all NR forces. But were gonna give them one heck of a fight till then. This will also be the testing thread for alot of new technology for the NRSF.

SO lets all have fun and remember to communicate. Bestine went great because we all talked about and worked out anything and everything before hand. I for one think this will be a great rp.

Alex
    I'm thinking of working up a new speeder type vehicle so alex send me a message.
    Um...some weird, annoying guy with way too many ideas and screwy glasses on left me this data disk...said it had specs for a U-Wing on it or something...

I'll try and grab you on-line later, Admiral, and I'll get my sketches scanned...at least then you'll be able to see why its called a "U-Wing".

Kieran Devaneaux
    Originally posted by Alex
    Um...some weird, annoying guy with way too many ideas and screwy glasses on left me this data disk...
    I did not.... Just kidding. (No, it's not me!)

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

Back to Business.

First the NR has to get a Spec Opps Squad on BEstine to co-ordinate the forces there with the reinforcements coming. Here is where Lion and Blades can do there Stelth Vette THing.

The Mistryl needs to drop a Squad Of spec ops onto Bestine. They will work with the forces there and prepare for the main body of the reinforcment group.

After which Baldes and Lion can do there Stelth Corvette battle.

How does this sound so far?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"It's just the Rebels, sir... they're here."
    "My God, man! Do they want tea?"

Begin as soon as possible and post links here.

Teleran Balades
    I'm still waiting on Lion to reply to my PMs.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

And can cause havoc on the planet with Tear.

TieFighterPilot181st
    Sorry I havent'y been around for a while. I've talked to Reshmar already and I've agreed to RP the 6 Mistryl Corvettes as an NPC kind of deal. I was wondering if we were using cap ships in this fight cause then I'd like to bring a couple of my new ship designs along to test em out.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

the first thing is to get a small group on the ground. This way they can co-ordinate with the forces there. I Think Teleran and lion worked out it would only be one Mistryl and One Of there New ships. maybe 5 of the Mistyls are destroyed on the way out and the duel between the last mistyl and the Sov boat can be kinda like a hunt for red October kind of thing. where you have the Sov boat hunting the Mistryl. The main thing is to get a small group of troops on the ground to set up for the main re-enforcement landing. When the main group comes in we will have more larger ships and you could use your new ones then.

TieFighterPilot181st
    I don't know about them destroying five, maybe a couple. I mean we have state of the art stealth technology, it wont be a walk in the park to find those.

Redic Scott
    What about most of the ships get out, but one of them has a hyperdrive malfunction so it has to evade the sov ships. I mean the ships will be really new and rushed into production, so something can happen.

Alex
    And that'd be a pretty decent test for your stealth tech.

**edit** Gah! I forgot to change my account again *hits self in the head*

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

I was just giving a what if idea. Ok we for sure will take 6 mistryls in and drop some troops. lets start from there.

Kieran Devaneaux
    Originally posted by Alex
    And that'd be a pretty decent test for your stealth tech.

**edit** Gah! I forgot to change my account again *hits self in the head*

That's why I only have one character for two jobs.

Kyle Raiden
    I have three characters, for two jobs. Confused? I know I am.

(Hah! Changed it this time. Not to the right person, though...)

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast