Invasion: Dogs of War (OOC)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Captain Untouchable
    Captain Untouchable
    I think we're waiting on Charley actually (Taataani needs a chance to respond, etc) and if I remember right he's playing spaceships this weekend, so we can probably let things simmer for a couple of days.
  2. Morgan Evanar
    Morgan Evanar
    Right, this would be a grade A logistical nightmare. Where do you house/feed these people who are legitimately fleeing for your lives? How do you maintain any semblance of border security? How does the bureaucracy handle it at both the local, sector and national level handle it? You've got probably tens to of billions of people pounding on the glass to not get bottle/killed. It's going to be a mess.
  3. Morgan Evanar
    Morgan Evanar
    Ok this posting thread system is hella confusing but I think I'll get the hang of it soon.
  4. Captain Untouchable
    Captain Untouchable
    I've posted as Torrsk Oruo'rel, to move us forward into the main meeting/briefing part of the thread.

I have paused his presentation at a good point for people to post their reactions to what he has said thus far (sorry to not give you that opportunity via Vansen, Charley, but I didn't want to tie the thread into a knot of cross-posting), so I'll give it a few days for people to chime in with those reactions/etc. There's more information coming, so we probably don't need to launch into a Q&A yet, I just figured it was a good spot for reactions so we aren't all having our characters process an entire monologue in one go.
  5. Park Kraken
    Park Kraken
    I should have my "reaction" up by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, have family visiting from out of town.
  6. Park Kraken
    Park Kraken
    Jumpstarting this, were we waiting on anyone in particular to post? The Invasion Arc seems to have cooled off a little bit but I know this can be a busy time of year for folks, just curious at where we stood for now.
  7. Captain Untouchable
    Captain Untouchable
    Several people have said they plan on posting their reaction to the news, I have been waiting on that.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123