Introductions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. R. S. Esalis
    R. S. Esalis
    Welcome to Imperial Intelligence. Post here to introduce yourself.

I am R. S. Esalis, Director of Intel. I've been Director for 7 years now, and before that a loyal agent under Armand Isard. I have a son, who is currently an agent as well.
  2. Akilah
    Akilah
    I'm Akilah Chal, deputy director of the galactic north of Imperial territory, but have been a part of Imperial Intelligence for over five years. I love long walks on the.....
  3. Una Rakesh
    Una Rakesh
    Agent Una Rakesh. I'm partnered with Director Esalis' son. He is insufferable and annoying, but he's good at what he does. I still loathe him most of the time, though.
  4. Rez Ace
    Rez Ace
    Admiral Rez Ace. Admiral of the Imperial Intelligence Fleet. Is smart and cunning, and commands much like Grand Admiral Thrawn. Served in the navy since the Clone Wars, and has been admiral of this special fleet for roughly over a year. Currently operating Intelligence operations in the Corellian Sector.
  5. Linnea Vandron
    Linnea Vandron
    Linnea Vandron, Deputy Director of the Southern areas of Imperial Territory. Far as anyone knows, perhaps Esalis knowing the truth, Linnea has been serving the Empire for years in the Intelligence Branch.

She is the sister-in-law to Lise Tarkin, marrying into the Vandron House.
  6. Sebarek Veros
    Sebarek Veros
    Agent Sebarek Veros. Recruited and trained by Deputy Director Akilah Chal for several years. I still work under her supervision.
  7. Cad Bakvalen
    Cad Bakvalen
    Cad Bakvalen, Intelligence Officer currently based on the Imperial Intelligence Fleet and involved in coordinating operations in the Corellian System.
  8. Max Valorum
    Max Valorum
    Assistant Director Tiberius Maximian Valorum, at your service. I am the man behind the desk handing out briefing packets, signing off on your expenses and equipment requisitions, and getting migranes every time I look at the charge history on Sheldon Esalis' expense account.

I also have Level 7 clearance to operate any and all overhead projectors, and a Class 3 certification in advanced red tape application.
  9. Qayle Trevora
    Qayle Trevora
    Guess I should at least say... "Saluations".
  10. R. S. Esalis
    R. S. Esalis
    Are you planning on being an agent.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast