My brain is empty. I don't even know what to think! My ear was flipping out again and my tail was doing that phantom limb bullshit. Shit. It was like I could feel it coiling around her leg. It hadn't gotten the memo that it was a blaster shoulder strap now or whatever that fucker did with it.

Turning around in my seat was a chore. I kept swinging my shoulders and arms out wide like an idiot, and moving my legs like I was trying not to step on anything delicate. I call it Armor Lag. My brain forgets sometimes that I'm not still in the armor, and her blowing my mind with three little words wasn't helping me be intelligent either. But I'm not wearing the armor, which means I'm a tiny, skinny thing that doesn't weigh much. I couldn't crush her if I wanted, so I turned around and smooshed myself against her again; giving her the lightest kiss on her cheek like we're mother fucking faerie tale princesses before I pressed my face into her neck. What am I supposed to do with my hands? I know where the stupid, horny part of my brain would like to put them, but like, I didn't want to do that right now. Instead I wiggled them through the blankets and cushions to wrap around her as much as I could.

"jI'm not gojing anjywherre..."