My first/main character:

Name: Dixon
Sex: Male
Race: Clawdite

Bio: Raised on a lower level Coruscant, Dixon is a 21 year old Clawdite. Forced to survive by crime, he has little, including parents, as they were arrested and executed three years ago for aiding a Rebel agent. Despite his rough life, Dixon has a peculiar interest in Politics and history. He always liked the C.I.S., they were strong, and gave their planets a large amount of freedom. Since his parents died, he has had a bitter hatred toward anyone that treats him as an inferior, and anyone who has power over him.... especially the Jedi, who he views as unfairly gifted, and overzealous (Imperial propaganda, of course.). He was trained by his father to shoot a blaster, and continued to practice since his father's death. His mother tried to teach him how to talk his way out of a situation, but he never truly got the hang of it. Beyond marksmanship, he has developed a particular set of skills that one probably would expect of a criminal. For three years he has plotted a way to get to the surface, and escape Coruscant to find a planet where he has a chance to become the one with power, rather than the destitute criminal he is now. Finally, he has enough to get to the surface, but no plan nor the supplies to get off planet.

Strengths:
+Marksman
+EXTREMELY cunning. All his life he has plotted and manipulated to get as much out of a situation as he can to survive.
+Can splice some things, but mostly low-grade things found on the lower levels.
+Very charismatic if giving a speech

Weaknesses:
-Terrible Pilot
-Not physically strong
-Not a good melee fighter
-Not charismatic in normal conversations...very direct ("I don't like you either")
-Not many possessions...a blaster, a fist full of credits, and some clothes
-No friends, a few enemies..just another reason to escape Coruscant.

Force Sensitive?: Absolutely, but He isn't aware, and I'd like to RP it.

Faction: No faction, would like to be approached by Recruiters in a thread. Extremely interested in the Circle.

Loooong term goal: Form the C.I.S., if it's allowed.