Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crackfest - Characters Gone Wild [closed]

TheHolo.Net Poster Syrenia Renkl's Avatar
    AKA
    Natacha
    I glare at Baska.

"Should we sing for that Admiral of yours to stop by? I'm sure I wouldn't need to get paid for that," I challenge the Sith.

Then that guy with the weird accent just stumble in and join the party, so to speak. At least I'm happy that Rach and I have a booth to ourselves.

It'd better stay like that.

"Coming in peace, or pieces?"

It's an easy joke, but for what I heard, very appropriate.

"I'm sure your fancy Zabrak hybrid would love this dive."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    I sigh and realize that maybe I need to take up drinking to get through this banthashit. There's nothing going on with me and doctor. Nothing. So to keep the eyes off of me, I let the idiot Jedi become the focus for this motley crew, and enjoy my tonic since the singing finally stopped.

TheHolo.Net Poster Natalia Renkl's Avatar
    AKA
    Natacha
    There is a reason why I like working at the edge of known space. My loyalty lies with the Empire, but living on the fringes of the cacophony that people vying for attention and fighting for scraps of riches, is how I serve best. I still don't know what idiot decided that there was no one else available to work on this mining complex in the middle of some bloody desert. Do I look like a bloody nanny?

Anyway, work is done. The small imperial mining colony on this sandy rock is back to normal, and I will hopefully get the hell away soon.

But I need a drink, and maybe some food, but especially booze, after this unfortunate mission.

As I step inside the isolated cantina, I can't believe what the fuck might be going on.

I see my twin, who looks like I used to do, thank you writer for coming up with weird ideas, sitting with assorted people I either have to live with, or have heard about. What a mess.

Hang on, my younger sister, who used to be my cousin I think, is here with another girl. Sheesh, baby Syr is big enough to have a date. Good for her. I don't even want to imagine what latest sexcapades my twin might have gotten into.

I wave at my sisters and grab a sideline booth, happy to let that poor guy get attention from a bunch of crazy ass women, who might find him nice as much as considering him punching ball, for what I know of them.

Just give me a few shots already, thanks.
    Last edited by Natalia Renkl; Aug 15th, 2019 at 11:14:47 AM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I shoulder my way through the door, nearly knocking into the man that was lingering in front of it, and take a hard look at this cantina my writer dumped me in front of. I don't understand the need to gather at a place to drink and talk when you can do that anywhere. The people inside here were all dressed in the usual garb of skai people and suddenly I'm the one that feels out of place. My fur lined leather armor and ashed painted face must appear strange to them. They all have guns and the cylinders that make light extend that cuts through the strongest of metals and stones. And here all I have is a bow, a quiver of arrows, and various knives and daggers on my person in case things become uncivilized with the beings that live in my writer's and my mate's heads.

With all eyes on me, I ask the most pressing question. "Dula op Yu get in chomouda Oso arer hir?"

And of course no one here would know my mother tongue.

This place is getting more crowded by the minute. You can't even have one drink before more of the horde show up.

Seriously, writer. WTF?

Suddenly I see a Night Sister appear. I know about her. One of my writer's toons is head over feet over her.

I haven't set foot on Dathomir in a long time, but I still remember the language.

I raised my now empty glass to her, and give her a nod.

"Oso writers gaf in gon torment yumi."

These bitches are getting such a kick out of it, cackling at their screens.

There was shouting outside as contents atop tables and counters shook, the bottles behind the bar clinking together too. Was it an earthquake? Not common at all on Tatooine but a sudden sandstorm would be, but the distant sky and land were clear. No ships were in the area either as everyone just seemed to appear here for the most part.

"AAIIIEEEE!"

It was only a certain nightgirl causing mischief as usual. Daca rode the lead Ronto, urging the rest of the herd racing along with her to navigate through this odd city. "Ai laik heda kom rontos!"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Daca reminds me of how I was at her age, but for crying out loud, she's such a pain sometimes.

But I like her, even when she drives me crazy.

Vitti isn't happy to be on Tatooine. This strange planet full of sand and lacking forest isn't to her liking, but I had to chase the Night munchkin down at once.

I duck against my Rancor's shoulders as she barges inside the cantina. I manage to have her stop at once, so she doesn't trample onto any table, but there's now a much bigger entrance to that weird skai place.

"Jadat irge, yer ivezh nayat!"

I know she'll understand the gist of it, even as I yelled in my native dialect.
    Last edited by Anjali Raskor; Aug 15th, 2019 at 11:17:06 AM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    The crash through the wall startles everyone and I'm the first one ducking against the bar counter and pulling my blaster. I barely peek over the edge to watch the stone and dust settle as a very large shadow cast over the entire room. And there was a faint response from the girl outside that carried over pounding Rontos.

"Yu hod in em, nomon!"

This isn't funny at all writers! I thought this was supposed to be some stupid meta crap and instead... a rancor? Really? The racoon faced Dathomir witch brought her wife AND the rancor?

I slowly stand up and glare at the two of them, not holstering my weapon but I do lower it. "Park the rancor outside. Or... at least more in the center of the hole you made. We all don't need sunburns."

I am on my feet and ready to face whatever by the time the rontos storm in. This is ridiculous. I'm no beast warden of sorts. I'm so relieved that my precious artifacts are safely in my vaults on Iego. I'd have strangled that kid otherwise, even though I normally don't hurt little ones.

I glare at the witch. Now we get the whole family of witches. Next thing I know, it'll be Dathomir festival around here.

Van-Derveld makes a point and I see the Clan Mother glare and not understand. I gesture for her to move the Rancor and keep her just aside from the wall. No reason to barbecue the rancor.

With the Force I arrange pieces of the wall so we don't risk to grill in the double sun exposure of this damn planet.

I glare at the Clan Mother.

"Hon daun gifa in kom bilaik goufa en bis!"

I'm fine helping, but sheesh.

"OH MY GODS! IT'S WITCHES GONE WILD ON TATOOINE! WHOOHOO!"

Yeah ... I'm drunk.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    I never thought I'd say I found Ryloth a pleasant place compared to Tatooine, but there, I've said it. Tatooine is such a sandy mess.

And yet I accepted to come help a former colleague of mine, who needed a second opinion on a few patients he had. It didn't take that long and I was happy I could be of service; but I was looking forward to get back to civilization.

I'm starving and could use a drink until it's time the shuttle arrives, for the damn thing's delayed for some unknown time.

It takes me a while to drive to the cantina I was given directions to.

And the speeder breaks down.

Really?

Groaning, I have no choice but finish the few hundred meters by foot.

Joy.

I suddenly hear a weird hissing and gasp as a large reptile seems wounded in the sand. It's not one I've seen before, though I'm no zoologist. It seems in pain and I carefully inspect it, glad I'm wearing gloved hands in case it decides to use me a snack.

The large lizard stays quiet though and eventually seems almost grateful as I help it up.

"Your front leg is hurt. I can help, but not here."

Fine, I talk to strange lizards just as I talk to my Jaxes. Fine.

That lizard is bloody heavy but I manage to help her, for at least I could tell she's female, towards the entrance.

There's a gaping hole in the wall with boulders hanging in the air to block it.

What the hell?

I decide to go through the normal door, and help the predator in. She's weirdly compliant.

"Anyone lost a lizard around here?"

I ask that before pulling the hood of my cloak down to my shoulders and removing my goggles.

Darn, that place is crowded.
    Last edited by Lorna DeLaTour; Aug 15th, 2019 at 11:15:40 AM.

The doctor is in! Yesssss!

I victoriously climb on top of the table and dramatically lean over to point at the doctor, still holding the now empty drink in hand. "I totally summoned you!"

I grin and look befuddled as I begin to lightly sway, trying to keep my balance but I'm sure it's just a wobbly table. "Not sure how I got a lizard thingy too tho... Like... what's with the zoo here?"

TheHolo.Net Poster Syrenia Renkl's Avatar
    AKA
    Natacha
    "You did it!"

I've just squealed in utter delight at Rachael, and I don't give a shit about the weird looks from my sisters. Yes sisters, because for whatever reason our writers are summoning the whole party.

I can't help laughing at my date climb on top of the table and tell that doctor how she came to stop by.

She's so cute when drunk.

I get to my feet, ready to fetch her if she risk tumbling off from the table though.

Rach ain't getting hurt on my watch.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    I closed my eyes, holster my weapon and start a strategic retreat into the back room. I am not in the mood for this nonsense of drunk singers, lizard finding doctors, or the ruffians bringing their pets ...

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    "Iss-Ka," I exclaim as soon as I see my beloved Voritor helped inside by that blonde doctor.

Without hesitation and even though I don't really know the language, I step forward.

"She... She is... mine."

I purse my lips and bow my head to the stranger.

Iss-Ka is happy to see me and when I come close enough she headbutts me, which makes me smile.

"Thank you,"
    I add, annoyed my accent is so thick.

I push the shutters aside and poke my head through the actual window, not the one that Vitti made, and yes... I'm a bit out of breath from running back here on foot after settling my herd by a thing called a spaceport. There was lots of land for my new friends to roam.

At least the Clan Mother and Great Sister were here!

"Hei! Laik ai old pleni kom op raun?" I point to all of the spirits near the woman heading in back. "Some ... places ... no like yongons."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    That's a lot of hot people in one place....

I'm not going to complain even though I'm happily taken by now. Eye candy is good for the souls, and all these kicking and screaming souls getting wrangled by my writer and her sissy? Bring on the entertainment!

I swivel on a stool by the bar as I suddenly hear that weird language again, and see the kid. She's a cute one. No idea what she's asking but I wave her inside anyway. No reason to keep her out. Nobody's making out super outrageously with all the bickering going on.

I realize she is pointed towards... Oh towards that hard ass brunette who got it bad for my cousin.

This is getting good.

"COUSIN! Your crush is trying to run away from you!"

That's what family is for, right?
    Last edited by Morgana DeLaTour; Aug 15th, 2019 at 11:15:14 AM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

AKA
    Dani
    Fer th' record... Ah'm still 'ere an' th' only guy 'ere. Help!

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    "You're the first man I ever see who complains to be surrounded by women."
    Last edited by Alice Di Scarra; Aug 13th, 2019 at 08:34:17 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    I grab a knife behind the counter and throw it in Morgana's direction, the blade embedding into the counter before her as I glare in warning.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Aug 13th, 2019 at 08:37:40 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast