Thread: Desire to have a char in WoD (not this one lol)>>> Dasquein sent me

Request Desire to have a char in WoD (not this one lol)>>> Dasquein sent me

This is the original message sent to Des. He said I should post here... so here it is <smiles> I would like to petition to make a vamp char for WoD.

Happy Thanksgiving (if you are from States) and Happy Thursday (if not lol)

My name is Melissa and I play the slowly growing characters I call "The Maelstrom". So far I am only playing on the SW side of the site. (List of chars available) But I admit I sincerely miss my vampire plays. I have over 30+ yrs of RP experience from table top to online... from LaRP to story telling.... (am 45, been playing since I was 14 or so)

I originally table topped WoD in 1990/91 when it came out. Since then my character (Alexandra Moroveston) has grown and transformed beyond the character sheet boundaries. To be honest, I doubt I could place the Xs in the appropriate boxes on the char sheets for her anymore lol.

She was embraced by the Ventrue Prince of what is now Virginia. He was also the head of the vamps in the eastern United States at the time. He believed the vampires could learn to get along (all 7 groups) and that they would be stronger for it and stronger in the hiding and living peacefully amongst the humans.

Needless to say, didn't go over well. One day a group of Hunters (hired by a rival clan and promised immortality for their deed) snuck into Serenade (his Clan Manor) and burned the coffins as they slept. They braced the basement door to the catacombs to ensure none escaped. Alexa, being nocturnal in her mortal state, was unable to sleep for several hours at the beginning of each day. To that end, special drapes had been made to allow her access to the library without harm till she tired (around 11 or noon). When she smelled smoke and 'felt' their deaths, she rushed to save them. Despite her ability to reach the door, her fear of dieing overrode her desire to save them and they all died as she sat and cried a few feet from the door. One of the Hunters saw her and is now obsessed with making her his (once he gains immortality).

That's the last of her 'WoD' life... after that are things that are out of that realm and I am willing to back her up to. Because her Sire died when she was but a year embraced, she has trouble feeding and will hold off because she fears 'the beast' which, of course means she kills... and then says "See... I kill... I can't feed" and starts the cycle over again. No one taught her feeding more often quenches that.

ANNYWAY... to that end, I would like to ask if I can join your board with her. I have her in an archive site (her story thus far if you will) if you care to read.

I also have KIK, Skype, Discord and AIM if you want to chat about this opportunity.

Thank you for letting me ramble (and beg heheheh)

Sincerely
    Meli
    The Maelstrom

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    I could also come up with something from one of my characters from a past Rolemaster campaign that I've run. If details are needed, let me know.

If not Alexa... wouldn't mind a NEW vamp... from caught to embraced <smiles> Been a while since I had a newborn vampy lol

Meli