TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie

Sports Sochi Olympics 2014 MEGATHREAD

The WINTER OLYMPICS are nigh, in 19 days actually, starting Thursday, Feb 6. If you live in the USA, tune into NBC for all the sweet curling action you can handle. If you're not in the US I'm sure you can figure out where to watch the Olympics. Who will win the most gold medals? Is Slopestyle going to own (yes)? Does anyone actually care about the Winter Biathlon? Ski jumping - best sport or dumbest sport?

Don't even get me started on Luge.

ALSO, Putin hates gays. We (the US) are sending some over as part of our Olympic contingent a polite thumb in his eye! Take that, Putin!

Snow Sports

Ice Sports

I am going to try to find out when the gold medal competitions are taking place but for now it looks like my only option is sorting through NBC's site which will take forever and ain't nobody got time for that.

oh what a tangled web I weave

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Medal Count
    (2010)

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    The BBC will be providing coverage - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/winter-olympics/2014/ - and badass promos narrated by Tywin Lannister

I understand there's going to be luge team relay for the first time. I could look up the rules, but I prefer to believe that the first person rides the sled down the track, and the second person has to ride it back up.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I understand there's going to be luge team relay for the first time. I could look up the rules, but I prefer to believe that the first person rides the sled down the track, and the second person has to ride it back up.
    NBC's website is impossible to find anything on, at least on my iPad, but it appears there IS a team relay in luge, but who knows how it works. I like your idea.