Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Kassie Strorm
    "So what's your mission this time?" Kassie asked curiously. Then, realizing what she said, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that if it's private. I'll understand."

Yurza Magus
    "Well I can tell yo parts of it. Basically I'm here to pick up a few things, cause a little havoc, and as always I am looking for someone to turn. Sorry it is vague, bu I don't want any nosey people going and reporting me. It'll jus make getting off planet that much harder."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie nodded. "Of course, I wouldn't want you to put yourself in danger just because of my curious nature."

Her mind twitched slightly, wondering why she felt so at ease with Yurza, despite the fact that he was a Dark Jedi. When she had been training as a young girl in the lessons of self defense, her trainer had informed her that she had acquired impressive reflexes. He wasn't sure where she had gotten them, but perhaps it had been from her parents.

Kassie hadn't thought that was possible though. Her mother had disappeared when Kassie was younger and her father was a business man in Upper Coruscant, dealing with the markets and Upper class people.

But whatever the case had been, she had never felt comfortable around Jedi whenever they came over to speak with her father. She was surprised that she felt more comfortable with ones that seemed more attuned to the dark, but for now, she pushed that thought away from her mind and focused back on Yurza as she continued dancing.

Yurza Magus
    "I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. I can handle just about anything this planet's law enforcement agencies could throw at me. I'm keeping quiet more for your safety. This way even if someone does snitch to say I am here and they connect you with me, you are not a liability. If you are not a liability then nothing will happen to you."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie bit her lip slightly. "Well, I wouldn't want to get in the way, you're right. But it's so busy in here, even if someone who's after you comes in here, it's not as if they'd be able to point you out amongst all these people. Especially with the dark lighting." She gestured to the dark lights and strobe lights that shone everywhere every few seconds.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza lifted the glowrods he still had out for a moment. "Maybe he wouldn't be able to see me, but how many people in here do you think could do this? And like you said, Jedi don't come here often."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie bit her lip. Yurza may have a point there... from what he said, she had never seen anyone do that before. It was pretty impressive. And she had noticed others watch him when he had first started too.

She shrugged. "Well... not a lot, but there may be a few others, circus preformers or something."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza made a face at the mention of the circus. "Ugh...the only thing I can honestly say unnerves me would have to be the circus."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie laughed lightly at the expression apon his face at the mere mention of the circus. "Yes, I agree. Some of the tricks and magic they have is kinda strange."

She shook her head, smiling slightly.

Yurza Magus
    "I don't think strange even begins to descibe them."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie shrugged. "There's a lot of strange things in the galaxy. Some that we can't even begin or want to describe."

She swallowed, her throat getting a bit dry. "I'm getting a little thirsty. I think I'll go get a water or something."

She stopped dancing and moved her way through the crowd easily and went over to the bar. She took an empty seat and asked for a cold bottled mineral water.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza snatched the two glowrods out of the air and pocketed all four of them. He followed Kassie to the bar. "Please allow me. Anything you want, on my tab."

Kassie Strorm
    "Thanks. That's nice of you." Kassie smiled at him as she waited for the water.

The bartender slid the bottle across the bar to her. "There you go little lady. One cold water."

Kassie thanked him and uncapped it. She sipped it slowly and looked over at Yurza. "So when do you have to go back to work?"

((brb, i'll be back. have to restart my comp.))

Yurza Magus
    "Technically, I am always at work, but I don't have to report back to my master until two days from now."

Kassie Strorm
    "Life offers so little time for leisure time." Kassie remarked lightly as she sipped her water again.

Yurza Magus
    "It depends on you liesure."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled, setting her bottle down on the bar. She glanced over at Yurza. "I suppose you're right."

Yurza Magus
    "Which bring us to the question of what are your leisures?"

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled. "Well I mostly like to hang out in places like this, meeting new people and talking with old friends. I'm alright at computer hacking, but I like socializing more."

She shrugged. "I'm a social butterfly, I have to admit." She sipped her water.

Yurza Magus
    "Sounds interesting. I never really was the social type, but others have been telling me to get out more, so that is why I am here tonight."

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast