Thread: Alien Life Form [completed]

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Using the Force, Lilaena lifted another mat, and placed it on top of the one Alf was levitating, watching closely to see what the effect would be.

Alf
    The mats faltered for a second, but straightened out and dropped a centimeter. This was getting to be to much for the little guy and anyone could notice his fur was matted with sweat in a few spots.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Put the mats down." She watching Alf falter, and then the mats thumped onto the ground. "Can you feel the difference, when you are angry?"

Alf
    "Yes...I feel stronger...but then also like I'm on the edge of control," Alf said taking a deep breath once the mats were set down.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Control comes with practice. It is easier to learn the Force when one taps into anger. And so we become stronger faster than the Jedi do." Lilaena's face still suggested a frown as she looked down at her diminutive apprentice.

"Have you ever touched a lightsaber before, or do you even know what one is?"

Alf
    "Well I've seen them before, but no oe has ever let me touch one because they thought I would hurt myself or them acting stupid."

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She frowned visibly at that comment. "Where have you seen a lightsaber before? Jedi? Or perhaps when you were on Corellia for your friend. . ."

Lilaena shrugged. "It does not really matter. What matters is, you are not going to touch one today either. Later in your training, when you've honed your reflexes and proven that you will not cut your own head off when you activate one, then I will train you in the handling and useage of a lightsaber. For now know that this," she tapped the emitter, "is the part the blade comes out of. And this is the part the blade does not come out of.

"Get them mixed up, and you will kill yourself and save your enemies the trouble."

Alf
    Alf gave a menacing look for a fleeting moment. He wasn't that stupid. He was about to tell her he had seen Jedi wield lightsabers and he had been able to get away from them, but he just sighed and nodded his little furry head. No point in arguing with someone he knew could and probably would kill him. He wasn't that stupid either. "Yes ma'am. So what do we practice next?"

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Nothing. Training is over for the day, but I expect you to keep practicing what we have worked on today." She clipped her lightsaber to the belt of her elaborate robe, and kept her eyes leveled on the small apprentice. "Next week, same time, but in the courtyard in the center of the palace. Do not be late."

And with that she left him alone in the room.

Alf
    Alf mumbled to himself. "Not like I was late this time...oh while. Atleast I should get some practice..."

The little fuzzball walked over to the training mats again and sat down in front of them, his feet sticking out in front of him. He did everything the same as he had just done, but this time he instead tried to levitate two of the mats instead, but only one of them lifted off the ground. He sighed and shook his head. This was going to take a lot of work. But atleast it was work he was willing to put in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12