Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Training myself and others (open to any padawans)

Training myself and others (open to any padawans)

Zeke juggled several of the spherical devices used for lightsaber exercises. His saber was clipped to his belt, and he bounced lightly on his toes as he waited idly on a training partner, namely a padawan of the Order. He hadn't decided on one to take in and train, so he had decided that for now he would take none of them on, and train them freely.

Sarr Koon
    Sarr was walking slowly around the Academy looking for someone to train with. Whether it be a Padawan or a Knight. He heard a light sound coming from one of the many rooms. A little curious as to the cause of this sound, he walked into the room that he heard the sound emanating from. A man was bouncing on his feet juggling remotes. Smiling hard inwardly, the Kel Dor waited for the man to acknowledge him. He didn't want to break the man's concentration.

"Cooome in..." Zeke said with a smile. "You're not interrupting anything."

He caught the remotes and pocketed two, then extended a free hand to Sarr.

"Name's Zeke."

Sarr Koon
    Sarr walked forward quickly with his robes swirling around his legs. He reached out his hand and took Zeke's.

"Sarr. Nice to meet you."

Zeke shook his hand.

"Looking to do some training?"

Sarr Koon
    Nodded his head.

"Yes, I am always looking to further improve my skills to better benefit me later on. What would you like to do? You are more experience and know how to better ones abilities."

"I say we start by strengthening your weaknesses. Anything you're not particularly good at that you'd like to improve?"

Sarr Koon
    "Perhaps you could help me find them. Perhaps a light spar for you to judge my strengths and visible weaknesses?"

"Very well then." Zeke dropped the remotes and drew his saber. "Come on then. Let's see what you can do."

Sarr Koon
    "Of course."

Sarr pulled out his brillant blue light saber which he absolutely adored. He had made two lightsabers with equipment that Master Verse had brought him. This one was by far his favorite.
    He ignited the blade and assumed the position Verse had taught him. Sarr nimbly sprinted at Zeke and opened with a horizontal slash.

Zeke parried it easily enough, deciding first to gauge Sarr's offense. He grounded a defense and waited for another strike.

Sarr Koon
    Sarr saw that Zeke was going to judge his offensive skills. He would have to turn it up.

He came in low with his lightsaber sweeping it towards Zeke's legs. When Zeke jumped up to avoid the saber, Sarr brought his saber upward in a slash.

Zeke leapt, ducking even before he hit the ground to avoid the other saber. Sarr was good.

"Who taught you?" Zeke asked, stopping another strike cold.

Sarr Koon
    The Kel Dor straightened up.

"Before i came to the Academy and had Master Verse Dawnstrider as my teacher. My father taught me most of my techniques and skills. He was an excellent warrior."

"Verse huh?" So he had a master. Coolness. "That's cool that your dad taught you. The Cap'n taught me some stuff, but not enough to duel with."

Offense was done, let's check his defense. A stab at Sarr did the trick well enough.

Sarr Koon
    As Zeke's stab came in, Sarr brought his saber in and deflected it. Assuming Zeke was going to test his defense, he did nothing to counter his offense.

No counter. Zeke spun with a slash at Sarr's neck. He'd raise the bar in a minute.

Sarr Koon
    As the saber whoosed towards his head, Sarr leapt backwads off his right foot. Landing lightly on his feet he ignited his saber. He woluld give Zeke an opportunity to counter attack and see what Sarr could do.

Quickly after landing Sarr sprang forwad and came down hard with a slash aimed straight down the middle of Zekes body.

Zeke sidestepped it and put his saber away.

"That'll do the trick. Let's do some hand to hand now. Less lethal than saber sparring."

Zeke drew the Force to him and lunged with Force boosted speed and attacked with a right cross.

Sarr Koon
    The Kel Dor swung his body back and to the left. Zeke's fist came sailing by and grazed a part of Sarr's anti-ox mask. Sarr brought his left fist around with a punched aimed at Zeke's side.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast