Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Brawl

Khabarakh Khalagor

Moderator Open Brawl

Has there ever been a RP open brawl thread? Everyone comes in looking for a fight and everyone usually kills everyone one else in horrible, hilariously funny ways. I was in a forum which had one of these. It was awesome until some overzealous mod deleted it and ticked everyone off so they all left it. That forum is still dead. lol.

How would you people feel if there was one here? Would you post? Of course there would be special rules like if your character died in the brawl he could live on in other threads.

Khabarakh Khalagor
    Oh and is my avatar freaking anyone out? Cus if it is.......

TOO BAD!!!! I love it....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

Re: Open Brawl

Originally posted by Khabarakh Khalagor
    Has there ever been a RP open brawl thread? Everyone comes in looking for a fight and everyone usually kills everyone one else in horrible, hilariously funny ways. I was in a forum which had one of these. It was awesome until some overzealous mod deleted it and ticked everyone off so they all left it. That forum is still dead. lol.

How would you people feel if there was one here? Would you post? Of course there would be special rules like if your character died in the brawl he could live on in other threads.
    we have brawls but not sooo much anymore....and on a side note, we have a no killing or maiming rule unless permission is given by the other rper......if ya ever need a fighter, I can always bring in Videl........

Sene Unty
    A brawl? I don't know if other people in here would be okay with that.......

Diego Van Derveld
    I wouldn't mind

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    *looks around for Arya*

where's my bar brawl buddy?

Diego Van Derveld
    (needs somethin to chase)

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    well, there's always your tail

Diego Van Derveld
    Yes, but the scenery gets old

Khabarakh Khalagor
    Yes I know about that particular rule Seerrasseei Tsseerra. What i meant was a special thread with special rules. With maiming and killing for all.

Anyway, good old fashion cantina brawl where you walk in and start a fight are lots of fun. Should be all the rave soon.

Lann Kirauc
    Your avatar rocks Khab! You lucky frellin bastich... lol j/j. Looks very cool but your sig is not properly set... can someone show'm how to set the sig?

Khabarakh Khalagor
    Thx. Actually I don't have a sig. Just an avatar.

Khabarakh Khalagor
    Oops. Lol I had put something there but forgot. Its gone now. I dont need one anyway.

Lann Kirauc
    Okies

Severen Morkonis
    Come on babey..start the brwling!!

Loki Ahmrah
    I honestly don't see why the maiming or killing is so neccessary. As far as I am concerned it's just an excuse to be grotesque in fighting instead of having some class.

Loki Ahmrah
    I honestly don't see why the maiming or killing is so neccessary. As far as I am concerned it's just an excuse to be grotesque in fighting instead of having some class.

Khabarakh Khalagor
    Yes double posting is always classy. It is not meant to be grotesque. Just pure cartoony fun.

The Ripper
    Grotesque can be good, if done well.

Sene Unty
    I like the idea, just as long as there's special rules. It might just help people get some frustrations out.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast