Thread: Lust, not Love (open)

Gabriel Cove

Lust, not Love (open)

Coruscant, the bustling world overflowing with corruption and depravity, home to a variety of the universe's garbage. A New Republic officer was strolling alone upon one of the numerous lofty towers, maintaing peace has it seemed. Unfortunately, such desired peace does not exist, only the prevailing darkness, only sickness. Gabriel Cove knew this all to well, for he had experienced this iniquity first hand.

Has the oblivious guard continued walking, something was amongst him, something was closely observing him. Often the inquisitive man would rapidly twist to see if he was being followed, only to discover that his overwhelming nervousness was controlling him. He had been breathing heavily, and beads of sweat poured from his forehead like drops of water. It was apparent that this worried watchman was bound within the ropes of his imagination, or did it just appear that way.

A slight clatter was heard a few feet away, and this insignifigant racket caused the anxious protector to fall to his knees, terrified to the point of insanity. Something was playing mind games with this startled individual, or someone.

A foreign hand suddenly rested upon the troubled sentry's shoulder, followed by a steel blade piercing straight through his chest. He collapsed back to the solid ground, drenched and encompassed in his own crimson puddle of blood.

The unknown murderer gradually stepped from beyond the desolate shadows, gazing upon the bloody mess that layed at his feet. Such grotesque murder brought him no such foolish love like before, but a devious lust that had abided within the depths of his obsidian heart.

"Oooo, don't make a mess, who will clean it up???"

Dae had watched the man kill a guard, practically on her "doorstep". The building she had stepped out of was her "dungeon", her home on Coruscant. She tsk'd at the man.

"Shame on you! At least cut his throat so you can hear the gurgle of him smothering on his own blood."
    She sat on the steps of the dark building, still wearing the blood stained clothes she had left her <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23324>hotel</a> in, grinning at him.
    "Well, are you going to clean it up....or do I have to make you?"

Gabriel Cove
    " And just who are you? "

The mysterious man maintained his undetectable standpoint amongst the shadows, yet began to gradually step out to confront the inquisitive woman.

"I'm just a.....concerned home-owner..I don't need dead bodies piling up at my door."

She squinted at him.

"Are you going to stand in the shadows like that the whole time? It's terribly cliche....The evil murderer, lurking in the shadows..."

Gabriel Cove
    Evil murderer, was that what he was, what he had developed into? He once lived the so-called good life, but he had been swindled, all he held dear to his once pure heart was taken from him. He lived a new life now, one of utter depravity and corruption, and that pleased him.

He tranquily began strolling over towards the woman, revealing his concealed features.

" The name is Gabriel Cove. "

He stepped up before her, his grim face lacking noticable emotion.

She smiled.

"Daetana Jinn."
    She leaned forward, elbows resting on knees, head resting on her hands, still smiling.
    "What brings you to paradise?"

Gabriel Cove
    Gabriel gazed up towards the vast evening sky above, then took a slight whiff of the night's ordinary ozone.

" Death's familiar and delicious taste is omnipresent here. "

Dae rolled her eyes..."Not another one...." she thought to herself.

"Well, come on then..." She got up, brushed the dirt from her pants and started walking down the deserted street. She turned, gesturing for him to follow. "Come on!"

Vampyre Dalamar
    Watching from his post atop a nearby tower he saw The Shrine's latest aprentice. Already he had a hunger for the darker side of things. For now Dalamar would observe the fledgling and weigh his actions later for discussion. Other than the fact that he missed the two other guards on the next level, he had handled himself well. Dispatching them quickly the Vampyre Lord continued to observe.

Gabriel Cove
    Gabriel was confound on why the lady desired for him to follow her, but nevertheless he slowly strolled along behind her.

" Where are we going? "

He spoke with a quiet yet demanding voice.

"To find fun, silly."

She kept walking, not bothering to look back at him. She took a deep breath, searching the air for a certain scent. Something fun to play with.

Abel Kannan
    Abel walked down a dark street, whistling a hymn to himself.

"Sure is a bad part of town here. Someone should minister to the kids that live here."

Abel stopped at a corner, waiting for a bus.

"That poor kid. Mother murdered, nowhere to go..."

Abel had helped the kid get settled into an orphanage, seeing as the kid had not father. Abel had come back to where the kid's mother had been killed to pray for her. And her son.

"I wonder where that bus is at?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    James
    You're right you know...

Abel heard a voice behind him...

This is a bad part of town.

Silus stayed in the shadows, it was best that he not get too aquainted

Im having trouble deciding if thats honorable, or plain stupid...

Silus slowly paced, keeping his figure behind Abel...

Might serve you well to make yourself scarce....

With that Silus eased away, letting his presence be obsurred by the surrounding darkness....

Abel Kannan
    Abel adjusted his yellow overalls and scratched under his headband.

"The Lord is my protector. And even though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, he shall not leave me or forsake me," Abel replied confidently.

As long as he had faith, no harm would come to him.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

AKA
    James
    Abel found that his statement gathered no response. Silus was nowhere to be seen. Abel had decided not to heed Silus' advice. Silus was nothing more than a mere observer now.

Abel Kannan
    At last the bus arrived to take him back to his own neighborhood.

He got on, paid his fare, then sat in a seat near the back of the bus.

Dae ran up, catching the bus right before the doors closed. She smiled sweetly at the driver as she walked past, not paying and took a seat beside a strange man with reddish hair. She hope the other guy would follow, if not, he'd miss out on the fun.

Abel Kannan
    Abel watched a rather attractive lady get run past his window and board the bus. Then she smiled at the driver and sat down next to him.

"Does he not mind that you did not pay him?" Abel asked non-chalantly. Thou shalt not steal was the commandment that ran through his head.

Abel shifted himself so he could lean on the window and look out of the bus.

"What is your name, Miss? My name is Abel Kannan. I'm a youth group leader at my church. Did you hear about the kid who;s mother got murdered? Poor kid. He's in my prayers."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    Silus at first had made no attempt to catch the bus. Then another, more interesting, person was now on board.

Silus quietly came from behind the bus, looking as if he had been walking down the street. Silus stopped at the door and got on, he too neglecting to pay the bus driver. He walked toward a seat in the back, next to Daetana and Abel. Abel, of course, wouldnt recognize him, for Silus had stayed hidden enough...

Silus said nothing at first, opting to let Dae intiate the conversation...

(Dont say my name.....)

No one on the bus heard this, though Silus' voice ran through Dae's mind as a thought.....

<font size=1>ooc. sorry for my randomness and lack of posting, just moved and my puter is still at my parents house </font>

She smiled and gave Silus a little wink. Then she turned her attention to Abel, smiling just as sweetly as she did to Silus.

"Of course he doesn't mind...He knows who I am and what I can do to him..." She tilted her head a little. "My names Dae"