Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rebuilding

Lady Vader

The Rebuilding

*LV had descended from the Cizerack vessel after having gotten permission from the Emissary to disembark... once reaching the surface, she went straight to the site where the Palace once stood... there she saw the crumbled building, with various people helping to remove debris and find survivors or otherwise*

*off to the distance, she saw Shenraun helping to remove the larger pieces, placing them in a pile away from the wrecked palace... Iesis, once seeing LV had returned, trotted up to her, standing by her side*

*it was devistating to see the distruction, but it was time to move on... and rebuild*

*she pulled out her commlink and contacted Correllian Construction Inc.*

CCI. This is Lady Vader of TSO. I wish to rent some of your facilities to clear away large debris.

CCI Manager: Certainly, my Lady. What type of debris are we talkig about here?

*LV surveyed the area again*

We're talking about large stone chunks, metal, marble, ceramic... basically everything that made up the top portion above the ground of TSO's Palace.

*there was silence for a moment on the other end, and then an incredulous inquery*

CCI Manager: You mean the Palace that we built for you so long ago?

The very same.

CCI Manager: Oooo. Ok, I know just what you'll need. I'll send it over ASAP.

*LV smiled and watched as the relief crew kept working at what pieces they could*

Thank you, CCI. Lady Vader out.

--------------------------------------------

*about an hour later, a rumbling could be heard coming up the slope of the hill where the palace had been situated... moments later huge machines pounded their way up towards the debris*

*LV waved and shouted to everyone to clear the area and let the massive constuction droids go to work... she watched as 2 EVS Construction Droids, 2 GRZ-6B Wrecker Droids, and 4 LIN Demolitionmechs set to work... each EVS had a GRZ as a partner... the enormous EVS' picked up large pieces of debris, placing it inside the GRZ's to be demolished and either burned or recycled in it's miniture factory... the LIN's whirled about, setting small mines to tobble pieces of walls that had partially crumbled, but need to be removed, makig it easier for the EVS' to pick them up without tearing at the palace's foundation*

*soon the clean up would be over and the rebuilding would begin*

*TSO was to be born anew*

Seth Darkserpent

Re: The Rebuilding

Seth sat atop a high tree, many kilometers from the mountain. He heard the loud noises of the contruction droids, and even saw them (with Force enhanced sight) as they got to work on the new Palace.

Seth reached out with the Force. Someone from TSO was back and directing this operation. It was Lady Vader. He stretched out his feet, yawning loudly. Seth jumped down the branch.

He began the long walk back to the construction site.

Live Wire

*there was much to do now to get TSO back into working order. Right now it seemed they were vulnerable but the menacing fleets orbiting above said otherwise. They had the resources and it was time to get a move on. LV had already made contacts getting the things they needed and LW had started on ways to stabilize TSO further.

Alliances were being called in to help and it wouldnt be long till TSO was back in working order.

LW looked down at the what remained as she landed her ship*

OOC: everyone should be participating in this thread! Get a move on people!

Lord Chryn

OOC/Niether me or Dagger can participate till someone lets our fleet through the blockade...*hint* *hint*\IC

Darth Roul

::Stands on the ground near the landing bay and waits for Live Wire to exit her ship::

Kahn12

*Kahn watched them rebuilding the castle and TSO, and he felt mixed emotions. He should feel happy, he knew...but some part of him told him that he shouldn't be excited that evil was being strengthened. Kahn sighed.*

Jedah Lynch

The cool air blew around the Sith as he stood some distance from the ruins, the Sith Master stood in thought upon a broken pillar as he played a dark tune upon a gold and silver encrusted flute. Several hours had passed, he had made a transmission back to TSE requesting aid in the rebuilding, soon several ships would be arriving with cargo to help in the reconstruction.

Until then he waited with patience, the dark tune from his instrument floated around him as he held his eyes shut while his cloak fluttered in the wind.

Seth Darkserpent

"Jedah, long time no see." The voice filled his head. The voice of Seth Darkserpent.

The dark figure himself stepped from behind a broken pillar. He was unarmed, and wore no protective armor. Quite a dangerous situation with a Sith who could have ill feelings toward him.

"Didn't I tell you I'd see you again?" Seth grinned underneath his mask as he spoke through the Force. "But I'm not here to make you mad. I actually wanted to know how the rebuilding was going."

A cold wind swept across the wreckage. Seth knew some of his former TSE comrades would be arriving soon.

Xarkz Chaos

*From a fair distance away, Chaos spies Lady Vader and wonders if she evens remembers him, it has been that long since he had seen almost anyone here... Chaos tries his hand at a doppleganger, a skill he is still learning, to see if he could fool LV for long, if at all.*

Lord Dagger

Dagger stands near the rubble, scanning it with both his eyes and the Force, his room had been destroyed but he doubted that the Sith articfacts within it could be destroyed. There was a faint twinge in the Force, almost undetectable, ifact he almost missed it, he doubted any of the others had felt it, unless they were looking for it, but that would mean they knew what was there, he brushed the doubt aside before it could grow insize.

Dagger moved quickly through the rubble, movinng passed the droids that where clearing the rubble and beginning reconstruction. He moves into a somewhat quiet area of the site and makes a sweeping gesture with his right hand, rubble scatters from his power. Then he begins to slowly remove the last few pieces carefully, not wishing to damage the artifat, concidering it had been blownup and crush the gesture seemed useless, but it felt right to take care with the artifact.

At last he found it, a book, no, a tomb, huge and anchient it sat there, breathing DarkSide power from its bindings. The book was as old as the last Sith, Dagger had found the book on Ziost so very long ago. It was one of the greatest books on Sith Sorcery he had ever come across. It was bound in human flesh which seemed to breath, Dagger hated the touch of the book so he removed his cape and rapped the book up in it, carrying it from the site he knew exactly who to give this too, it was of no use to him, even having lived for nearly 600 years he had still never found the time to study the Sith Sorceries, but he though as he left the rubble, Lord Mortis will appreciate thism but i have to get back soon he mused, there are other artifacts burried here which i must find before someone else does...

Lady Vader

*LV watched the droids work as she felt something of the Force touch her... the presence felt familiar, though it had been a long time since she'd felt it... turning, she saw Xinkz off in the distance, keeping to himself*

*a smile creased her features as she gestured towards Xarkz to join her... when he had made it within ear shot, she spoke*

Xarkz, my good friend, how are you? It has been a long time since lat I saw you.

Jedah Lynch

Hearing the voice in his mind the Sith stopped the melody that he played upon the flute and lowered the instrument to his side. In his own mind Seth could hear Lynchs reply.

Ah yes..you, really now. It hasnt been that long at all

A chuckle from the Siths lips escaped from his throat although its meaning was only known to Lynch.

The building goes well, slow but steady, in no time what fell shall be rebuilt once more to stand proud and tall

The black cloak upon Lynchs shoulders blew wildly in the wind causing the Sith Masters hood to fall backwards revealing black hair instead of white.

The Sith Order will be reborn anew, it does seem to be atime for changes for many lately has it not? It is the time of change for all things

Slowly turning around to look at Seth the Sith Master only stared without any emotion visable on his face, for the first time giving Seth a chance to see Lynch had changed in appearence.

Xarkz Chaos

Ah, I am feeling well enough, for the time being. And how are you, my lady? It has been a while since I've seen you, or pretty much anyone around here...

Lady Alaria

Alaria walks through the woods, towards where she can hear machinery powering up. She had been lucky enough to be out of the Palace when it had blown, but all of her possesions she had brought with her had been destroyed. Although she has never joined TSO, they have put her up in their temporary housing. It is crowded, but adequate.

She pushes back some lowhanging branches, and looks down at herself. Her dress is clean, but stained from digging through the soot and rubble of her room. The only thing she has been able to salvage is a small holocube, which Dagger will be missing. Alaria feels his presence, and breaks into a run. They have been apart too long.

Darting around large piles of separated debris, she catches her skirt on some metal, and it rips. Alaria ignores the tearing sound, and hurries forward, searching for her lover with her eyes.

Lord Dagger

Dagger feels the familiar pressence and breaks into a run towards it. When he reaches Alaria all thoughts of the book are gone and he drops it uncerimoniously to the ground and lifts her in his arms kissing her as he does so

Lady Alaria

With a happy cry, Alaria jumps into Dagger's open arms, the two embracing passionately. Finally, with a sigh, Dagger lets her feet touch the ground, and the petite blonde wraps her arms around him. "My lord, you left me for too long."

She sees the book her lover had dropped, and she bends to pick it up. Through the cloth covering it, she can feel the power of it, drawing her to it, as if it wanted to consume her. Alaria hands it to Dagger. She is tired, having found it difficult to satisfy her cravings without being caught. And without Dagger around, it would have been hard to explain why she found it necessary to drain the life Force out of a much needed tech. Which is why she had visited outside of TSO, where innocents would not be missed.

But Dagger was back, her protection, and also the one she protected.

Lord Dagger

Dagger smiled at her
    "I have to get rid of this book, its power is too tangible for my liking"
    Dagger held out his arm for Alaria and heded off to find Gav
    "Be prepared my dear, i don't think we are going to be here much longer"

Lady Vader

*LV smiled at Xarkz*

Well, it's never too late to meet old and new alike or again.

*she put an arm arund him and gently led him towards where Lynch sat... once there, she made introductions*

Xarkz, this is Jedah Lynch... Lynch, this is Xarkz Chaos.

*she turned to Lynch*

Xarz has been a member for quite some time, though he likes to keep to himself. Which, of course, is perfectly alright.

*she turned to Xarkz*

Lynch here is not only a member of TSO, but also of TSE. And a good friend.

*she let both men get aquainted, while she stood by*

Lady Alaria

Alaria hooked her arm in Dagger's, and walked beside him. "What do you mean, not here much longer?"

We will talk later. His familiar voice spoke in her mind.

You may be sure of that. We will talk later. She quickened her pace to keep up with his longer strides, and she looked to the tome he cradled in his other arm. It seemed to whisper dark secrets to her.

Lord Dagger

Dagger moved swiftly through the ruins until he found Gav Mortis. He smiled at the returned Sith and held the book out
    "You will find more use for this than me"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast