Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Saurron

ReaperFett

::Fett sees the danger from the turrets, and reaches deep within him. A bubble of pure force extrudes from him, keeping the Jedi safe::

Sith Kat

:: Kat watches in amusement from the comfort of her Infiltrator, cloaked from sight nearby ::

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo

Syndic clears his throat

"Useing ships are we? ah now that is right up my field"

Syndic flips open his com speaking a few words into it.. minutes later 3 OF's jump out of hyperspace launching fighters

"Now lets see you try fireing some turrets again"

EDIT: typos

Endo Freedoo

:: In the pilot's seat of Kat's sith Infiltrator, Endo spaeks to his Mistress in his native tongue of Rodian ::

Shall we remain here? The skies are filling with New republic fighters and it may be advisable to depart. Though I'm not certian if they know we are still here, as our cloaking device is working at optimum efficiency right now.

Sith Kat

:: narrows her eyes at Endo ::

"No. I shall not abandon Saurron."

:: watches to see what Saurron does ::

Big Bad Grey Wolf

I will not be deafeated Mockdane who are you? I am going to now used my Vamp powers

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo

Syndic casts a glance around the battle field keeping alert

Mockadane

ooc: In regards to Syndic's post...With all comunications jammed, the only form of comunication is MonCalimari blip code and that is only in line of sight. Nothing can be reached especially off planet by normal com.I have G-M'ed starwars rp for about 7 yrs. (no offence intended)

Cyclops

Finding myself in a strange and unknown environment, I see at least one familiar face.

"You summoned help?"

After being quickly briefed on the situation, I fire an optic blast at Mockdane.

Big Bad Grey Wolf

Yes Cycke you came did you bring the Black Brid

Big Bad Naga

Reaperfett you quoted my line and told me that I was a warrior. Well thanks for telling me buddy, I might have forgot it. Jackass! I know what I am, but he doesn't know what he is. As for you BBGW c'mon ass I'll fight ya right here and now!

BBGW: Uhhh I can't now, but wait till I can, I have a surprise for you...

I've already posted that for you, to save you the trouble.

Cyclops

"Yes I did."

Leia Solo

from nearby, leia emerges from behind one of the trees.

i have been wondering what had happened to you. you seemed to disappear from tse.

leia takes a moment and looks around the nearby battle ground

having fun tomenting grey wolf i see. cant find anything more productive to occupy your time?

Big Bad Grey Wolf

yes lets go

ReaperFett

Reaperfett you quoted my line and told me that I was a warrior. Well thanks for telling me buddy, I might have forgot it. Jackass! I know what I am, but he doesn't know what he is
    Wow, look at the guy that makes plankton seem intelligent! I was pointing out that you were making a big thing of it, in what was really a 'I'm bigger than you' comment. I just pointed out that I am even bigger, you moron. Jeez, if you are gonna act like a ar*e, do it in your own thread, your ignorance could offend someone if you are heard

SAURRON

OOC: There are a set of rules around here somewhere Grey Wolf I suggest you go and read them.

Saurron watches as the vampire hunters leave in there blackbird, then focuses on the one true threat here aside from Leia...the now Jedi Master Reaper Fett.

<a href=http://members.aol.com/drakla/lightsaber1.wav>Igniting</a> his light saber Saurron calls to Reaper as he hides inside his force bubble.

Come out of there Reaper Fett Saurron growls...
    No one will interfere Nods to Mockadane... Making sure the Vampire hunters, have left Mockadane backs up to the shuttle and observes from there.

Saurron cautiously approaches Reaper, the red glow of his saber illuminating his face in the night....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234