Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Into the darkness* (Princess Sara)

Vega Stone

*Into the darkness* (Princess Sara)

OOC- Awhile back we had a fight and never finished it! well I say lets finish it This should take off where we left off. I beleive its your turn to attack...

Princess Sara

yes we did....

*stares Vega down with a cold icy stare...and grips her saber tightly....Two brick come flying at Vega's head from opposit directions he blocks one but is unable to block the other as it hits him in the side of the head causing him to loose his balance and stumble she runs forward and slashes him across the face with her nails. Blood begans to pour from the side of his face and his cheek*

Vega Stone

OOC- This is closed fight.

IC-

*Vega wipes the blood from his face and sweep kicks Sara to the ground while grabbing his Lightsaber and puts it next to her neck. Vega then twists his arm back to grab her by her neck and both warriors jump forward as they meet eye to eye, saber to saber*

Princess Sara

*her saber hit his she knees him in the gut causing him to bend over as he does she pushes her saber against his causing him to step backwards and their sabers release from one another she swings around and kicks him across the face and slashes his shirt *

Vega Stone

*Vega Force Push's Sara back toward a brick wall and then Force speeds up to her wrapping his arms around hers and head butting her as he lets go she falls back from the pain and a black mark is left on her head*

*Vega looks at the fallen Sara and grins, Vega then looks at his torn shirt*

Princess Sara

*Looks up at Vega as he looks at his shirt then down at sara..he hears the voice of his Brother...Ice Fox..*

Vega..*he hears his brother voice..and shakes his head*
    no..no...

He closes his eyes as tears roll down his cheeks as he thinks of his brother who died in the HQ..

*sara leaps up and knocks him to the ground onto his back and puts her saber to his throat*

Vega Stone

*Vega grabs his head and screams*

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vega throws down his Lightsaber as he tears*

OOC- I dont want to post to much cause I want to go with the story line

Princess Sara

*standing over Vega he looks up at her and see's his brother standing there*

Tears stream down his face..*she force lifts him up and slams him against the wall*...

You have failed me brother...

Vega Stone

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vega grabs his Lightsaber and slashs down in the air as the image of Sara appears in every direction, he hears he brothers voice again and again in his head*

"you failed me brother"

*Vega then grabs his ribs as when he was hit up against the wall by Sara, He grabs his Lightsaber tight and his eyes turn dark red....

Princess Sara

He hears the voice of his brother repeating..*

"You failed me brother"

*over and over in his mind*
    "
    You let me die in the HQ"

He Screams and tears stream down his face... as he thinks of his brother..one soo close to him..

*he slashes at the images of sara but not on of them is her,She force lifts him up and tosses him across the room causing to land on his back*

Vega Stone

*Vega lands on his back as the dust clouds over him. He lets out a scream and goes into a Jedi transe where if anything touchs him he will awake from the healing process. The foolish Vampire kicks him but He catchs her foot and twists her downward to have her face smashed into the ground*

Dont think cause your a girl I'll go easy on you! My brother died on his terms! There was nothing I could do!

*Vega gets up while twisting her arm back and pressing his leg on her back so that it breaks her Lightsaber are in two as the bone pops out of the skin*

What I bad deal..

*Vega jumps back as Sara screams in pain from the brutal attack. Vega dusts himself off and fly kicks her back*

*grin*

Princess Sara

*Screaming in pain she grabs her arm...as blood pours out*...She tosses her saber aside and grabs her dagger from her thigh and pins the jedi the shoulder.........*

You want pain I'll give you pain...

*goes to him and twists the blade as she removes her dagger..then as he grabs his shoulder she knees him in the side breaking ribs..and knocking him to the ground she puts her foot on his thorat....he gasps for air*

Vega Stone

*Vega passes out*

(OOC) You got me there so I dont really have a way out of that attack hopefully your next post I will get to make a crusial attack..

Princess Sara

*kicks him over onto his back and takes his head and smashes it into the ground.. the rolls him over onto his back..*

*he looks up only to see..her bloody dagger coming down at him..and into his abdomen her arm still bleeding and busted....she steps back and pushes on her arm...screaming in pain...and pushes the bone back in and tares the end of her cloak off and wraps her arm wit it then gives Vega and icy cold stare*

Vega Stone

*Vega crichs as he see's what Sara did*

*gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp*

*Vega slowly gets up and quickly runs to building where it looks abandond. He quickly gets there and is followed by Sara. The two warriors meet eye to eye as there Lightsabers hit with a crackling sound of fire and water*

Princess Sara

*she backs in into a dark room.their sabers are the only light in the room as the clash blocking each others moves..she spins and kicks him and knocks him backwards*

Vega Stone

*Vega gains balance and grabs his Lightsaber tight, he spin kicks Sara backing her into a wall and has his Lightsaber nearly touching her neck*

Princess Sara

*knees him in the gut causing him to move his saber then head butts him and he stumble backwards...grabing her arm...he kicks himin the side of the face he drops his saber*

Vega Stone

OOC: You really batterd and bruised me up pretty bad...Hmmm well I guess I'll surrender...Good fight! You have beaten me...

Princess Sara

okay....

*leaving him lying on the ground she grabs her saber and dagger and goes to find Saurron*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast