Thread: Repayment of Pity...[Closed, Anakis]

Gitane Blesse

Repayment of Pity...[Closed, Anakis]

--Gitane paced silently along the shore of a rocky beach. The waters of the incoming tide hit violently against the rocks, glimering with dots of the near-blinding evening star. Gitane fingered the metallic hilt of her saber axchieously. She would repay the foul Jedi for his thoughts of pity.

A quiet roar of impatience escaped the Sith's lips as she swept her arm through the air, a wave of sand scattering around her. Where was the disgusting creature?

Quiet footsteps padded along the sand behind her and Gitane quickly turned around, sending the blood-thirsty streak of light to life with a familiar *snap*hiss*--

Vega Van Derveld

The Knights hair rustled in the gentle sea breeze, his azure eyes looking to his apprentice, a coy smile crossing his lips. Gitane looked towards Vega slightly suprised, puzzled that it was Anakis who had arrived.

I'm just here to observe, Gitane.

Turning, trench-coat flicking lightly into the air, Vega made his way slowly towards a small cluster of rocks on the beach. He sat down, nodding to Gitane as he removed Seraphim from his belt, just incase he might need it.

Chase Norrwalker

*Young Jedi Chase Norrwalker suddenly appears behind the rocks after observing the situation...he unclipped his lightsaber and brought it down to his side, he glaced at Vega letting him know he was just here to keep it fair*

*A rock suddenly shot from the sand and landed at Norrwalker's feet, he then sat down on it, awaiting Anakis*

Anakis Moreven

*The winds pick up as Anakis arrives. His short black hair is blown around. Anakis looks up*

"Stupid wind....oh well, it makes me looks dramatic. ..."

*Anakis sees Gitane near the sea, her eyes glaring at Anakis with such a gaze, that if looks could kill, Anakis would be on the ground twitching...Anakis presses the small silver button on his sbaer and it ingites in a flash of briliant white light...*

"Well I assume this is a rematch, huh?"

*Anakis spots his rival Vega van Derveld sizing up his own padawan, Chase Norrwalker. Anakis usually wouldn't have such a rematch, but since his padawan was around, he didn't want Vega to capture him and torture him.*

*Anakis looks at Vega with a cold gaze, then turns to Gitane.*

"I accept.."

Eve Siren

-- Eve sat down on a rock, wind blowing into her hair and caressing lightly her neck. Her light grey eyes looked in the direction of her "sister", Gitane, who is one of her closest friends. Gitane was gonna kick Anakis' ass. She knew it. --

"Umm ....

-- She glances at her "sister's" master. Apparently displeased, she looked back at Gitane then Anakis. Smiling lightly, she knows this will be fun. --

Gitane Blesse

--Grim amusement played in her eyes as Gitane slipped a look at the growing audience. She turned to Anakis, gripping her hand tighter around the humming hilt of the saber. She grinned at the Jedi as the wind rustled her hair across her face.

"I was hoping you would."

Gitane shifted her feet against the sand and held the saber ready, awaiting Anakis to attack.--

Vega Van Derveld

The Knight gave a sadistic grin towards Anakis' padawan. The Jedi squirmed a little on the rock he was perched, twisting so that Vega was not in his line of vision. Leaning back against a small rock surface Vega felt the cool sea breeze passing over his face. Today was a nice day to see a Jedi die.

Chase Norrwalker

The Jedi padawan shifted his body back into it's original postition and stared directly at Vega, ...for he was certaintly not scared of this Sith....his grip around his saber tightend.

This was a good day for a Jedi victory.

Eve Siren

-- Eve didn't cared at all about Vega or Chase. She kept staring at Anakis and Gitane, waiting for the fight to begin, silently --

Chase Norrwalker

OOC: i have a question...how do you all get those pictures under your name?

Odelyn Bairstow

OOC- Yes, I'm in the wrong account to do anything, but oh well.. The pics are Personal Pictures. You go into "Edit Profile" and type in the addy of the pic you want, then the height/width.

Chase Norrwalker

OOC: Yeah I got the pic, but where do you set the height and width? I'd like it to be a bit bigger...

Vega Van Derveld

OOC: Ask this elsewhere. This is a roleplay, not a help line.

Chase Norrwalker

OOC: Really? Wait...I dont belive I was talking to you.

Gitane Blesse

OOC: Oh hush up Chase. And Anakis.. Reply, dammit!

Anakis Moreven

OOC: Sorry, I was very busy and couldn't reply.

*Anakis stood there, and concetrated, he then leaped over Gitane's head, and swept out her feet. She scowled at him, and Anakis kneesed her in the chin, knocking her into the sand. Anakis then stood on a rock, waiting for her to get up...*

Gitane Blesse

--Her feet slipped briefly as Gitane shoved herself to her feet. She growled at the Jedi, twisting the hilt of her saber in her hand. The fingers of her other hand twitched slightly as a small rock hit sharply against the back of Anakis' neck, causing him to stumble forward. The Sith shifted her feet in the sand and took off, leaping highly over Anakis and landing behind him. She turned around and swung her saber towards the back of his head...--

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis senses the attack and ducks, then elbows her in the stomach, causing her to keep over. He then spins around and punches her in the face, knocking her into the wet sand.*

Gitane Blesse

--Gitane felt a rock hit against her ear as her head fell to the sand. She rolled over quickly and to her feet, reigniting the clutched saber. She felt droplets of blood make their way over her cheek, drawing fro mthe stinging pain. Her vision faded for a split second, letting her curse under her breath. She'd hit her head harder than she thought.. Gitane growled and leapt onto a cluster of rocks, holding her arms out for a moment as if inviting Anakis to strike her.--