Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Long Countdown

Grendel 666

Everyone else must be digesting their "roast beast a la grinch"... Happy Christmas/Kwaanza/LifeDay 881 days 881 bottles of beer on the wall, 881 bottles of beer...

knight wal

Are we suffering from post holiday jet lag or am I just early? 880 days early according to the closest estimate. 3PO what are the odds that this thread will survive until May 2002? Better than that of say attacking an Imperial class Star Destroyer head on...

Fox609

Dude if this survives 'till 2002 then... uh... I don't know.

Doc Milo

Well, it's survived one more day. 879.

Jedi Master Kyle

The Long Countdown

woo hoo! only 878 to go!!!! i'm way too anxious.

Jedi Master Kyle

The Long Countdown

877. i guess no one else is anxious! :P

Doc Milo

:oc Milo steps up to the balcony overlooking the city. He raises his hands to his mouth and yells:: 876 days till Episode Two and all is well! ::retires back to the shadows. People dance in the street:: (post date 12/30/99)

knight wal

Hey, Hey Knight Wal posting the last entry of the 20th Century......In my excitement to be the first to post I forgot to check how many days we have left. Oh well I'll have to go back and check......And while we're waiting here's a thought to ponder....Will Episode II be distributed by 21st Century Fox.....Happy New Year....MTFBWY. Still Dancin' 885 to go...............................LOL, Doc.

Grendel 666

Happy New Year. Yet ANOTHER Anakin rumor. And Lucas has all ILM's computers shut down until at least the third... 884 days to go.

CMJ

Only 883 days left. When you say it like that...it doesn't seem that far away(yeah who am I kidding...thats a LONG time).

CMJ

Well I guess I'm first today as well....882 days left...

Jedi Master Kyle

The Long Countdown

knock off another day, 881. at least the episode 2 news will start to heat up soon.

CMJ

Hmmm probably not for another 6 months I wouldn't guess.

Doc Milo

Hey everyone, I feel like Jar Jar Binks. I started a little pre-y2k date problem in this Long Countdown, making it 10 days longer. "Sorry" ::says sheepishly:: Anyway, I have since edited the post that started the problem, it occured on 12/30/99, where I had mistakenly put 886 days instead of 876. Here's the patch date to bring us back up to speed. 870 days.

Grendel 666

I thought we got flung off... I saw a countdown clock on a different site yesterday, rubbed my eyes and wondered where the time went! "Let's do the Time Warp AGAAAAAAIN!" Criminologist: "It's just a jump to the left--"

freiert

just putting this one at the top where it belongs...

CMJ

Now 869 then.....

CMJ

I guess I'm the first again... 868 days till Episode II.

Kyp Durron

Man, I thought the Countdown to EP1 was long! Sheesh!

CMJ

867 days and counting... I wonder how long this thread is gonna survive....

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast