'Tondatha'

..do we have a posting order for this?

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Not really. It's really been a case thus far of posting to accomodate the ebb and flow of the story.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Okay. I can't stay up late with you guys so if the posts are gonna continue being this quick I am gonna get left in the dust.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

That's really not going to happen. For a start, I at least don't normally stay up that late so for me it was an exception, and secondly your character is just as neccessary to the story as every other one. We were discussing this last night, not as pertains specifically to your or your character, but we were in agreement we're happy to take down-time as it were while other characters are allowed to either play catch-up or fully-develop their story.

I understand why you might feel like that but no-one's trying to rush off without you. If anything I suppose it was a case of getting caried away and we'll be sure to excercise restraint in the future.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I don't want to hold you guys up if you're enjoying yourselves.

Feel free to go on without me.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Don't be ridiculous. I already said that wasn't something we decided on to specifically cater for you. You're not getting any special treatment in that regard, it's the same for everyone.

Since your post all that's happened is that the soldiers have arrived and were given food, the siblings had a heart-to-heart in the kitchen, Anya went to fetch coffee, Arcturus arrived, and the doctor was brought his eggs. There's been nothing of note that's happened that leaves your character in the dust. Just jump back in.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland.
    Well, now we have a thread where we can leave each other notes when one of us is offline.

Please don't feel left out, doc and Tat will have their conversation now. As will Leos and the guy with a mullet.
    *snurfle squeeze*

I think it was just an explosion of giddy eagerness over the sheer novelty of it all that did it last night.

With regards to posting order, like Droo says, we're going with a more narrative approach. At this point, it doesn't make sense for Branislav and Tatiana to have their chat right under the nose of the Sith Commander, so if I remember correctly (I may not be) the idea is to do a brief Ikaros-Leos exchange, and then use Ikaros to get Hyrax outside... thus leaving the Doc alone with the Landlady. (I think that's right, yeah? )

Given the way that the story is leaning, would it be easiest - after this initial bit - to focus things into "scenes"? Tatiana and Branislav talking would be a "scene"; Ikaros and Hyrax establishing their dynamic is a scene; and so forth.

If we do it that way, the odds of getting the two or three writers involved in each scene (rather than all six of us) online at the same time is far greater, and means that we all get our Speedy Gonzales moments; and it might make the flow of the thread easier to follow?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Probably would have taken over the Galaxy by now, if she wasn't so easily distracted by brightly colored balls of yarn
    AKA
    Andrew
    That would be ideal. Obviously we'd still be at the mercy of whoever happens to be online at the time, and there may be times that the rest of us have to wait for a scene to finish. I'm honestly fine with that, at least for now.

This story really is intended to be different from most of our threads, and I'd like to give it the chance to breathe and expand as naturally as possible.

That makes sense. After all, taking into account the hairstyles of most of our characters, we're all hippies...

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Probably would have taken over the Galaxy by now, if she wasn't so easily distracted by brightly colored balls of yarn
    AKA
    Andrew
    Since we were waiting for Tio to get back from Lebanon, I decided to try kicking things back into gear with a bang. Having the window blown in by blaster bolts ought to pretty much halt all other activity in the dining room, so by all means feel free to post as your character responds to the attack.

Anya Katarina Tomanek
    Real life really borked up this thread good. There are still some ideas I'd love to explore with this premise, but I know we've lost all the momentum and energy we started with.

Droo and I would still like to continue in some form, so I think we've got a few options:

1. Take a straw poll, find out who's still interested, and work out a plan to post with whoever's still on board.
    2. Droo and I can continue and NPC the characters we've already established.
    3. Droo and I can continue and retcon the story such that Loki and Akasha are the only two Jedi trapped in the holocron.

Thoughts? I definitely don't want to NPC anyone without their permission, and I also want to find out for sure if you're no longer interested in continuing. (No hard feelings if that's the case - it seems like forever ago when we started this thing.)

I'm still happy to keep going. The whole Inyos / Sith thing is something that, while I haven't referenced directly in subsequent threads, has been in the back of my mind the whole time, so I'd definately like to continue exploring that.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I would still like to take part.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    I'm still interested, and as a matter of fact, just about to post

If this thread was never finished it is a crying shame.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

You're a crying shame!

Why I never.

there is no passion; there is serenity
    there is no death; there is the Force