TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie

KA Kuklos Ataxia F.A.Q., v.2

• What does Kuklos Ataxia mean? It comes from the Greek for 'circle' (kuklos) and 'disorder' (ataxia). So loosely translated, it becomes "Circle of Disorder."
    • Are the RPing rules different here than at the main Swfans.net board? Not so much as you'd notice. Basically all the same rules apply here that apply in the main RPing forum. Please Read the RP Planning Discussion Forum which is specifically for Out Of Character discussions. Our public forums are for In Character only. Members have access to a private IC/OOC forum where discussions and planning can take place.
    • Why is my post being ignored? Probably because you (a) did not RolePlay arriving on the planet, or (b) have such bad punctuation/spelling/grammar that we cannot read your post, and therefore you are being ignored. If you wish to RP with horrible writing and improper sentences, there are many other forums which you can use to entertain yourself in. If you wish to roleplay here on the Kuklos Ataxia board, please take a refresher course in English 101.
    • Can I join the group? Yes. PM one of the group members and let us know what your character's story is, and we'll find a place for ya. Communication is key, and yes, its a two way street. We don't want to turn anyone away.
    • Is the Kuklos Ataxia afraid of anything? Nothing at all! We fear nothing! ...except squirrels, really old people, and clowns. Yeah, nothing but those.
    • Where do I go if I have a complaint? In a hole somewhere if you say anything about it. *sharpens knife*
    • Why is your FAQ so short? Because I'm tired. Why are you asking so many darn questions?
    • Er... That's what I thought. Go away.
    Officially OOC Member List (under construction)
    ^ this means you can't use this knowledge IC
    • Adraudia Basille - Queen of Onderon - Darth Creas (apprentice)
    • Salem Ave - Prime Minister of Iziz City - Darth Callidus (master)
    • Razielle Alastor - Princess of Onderon - Darth Anxia (knight) [MIA]
    • Lilaena De'Ville - Mandalore - Darth Malleus (knight)
    • Hawkins Grime - criminal overlord - apprentice to Lilaena [MIA/AWOL]
    • Akasha Khan - former slave - apprentice to Lilaena
    • Victer Dejan - businessman
    • Chir'daki - bounty hunter
    • The Villisar Twins - Ambassador to Hapes
    For a current snapshot of KA's storyline, see this thread. PLEASE read this before posting. Pretty please. Or else we'll be mean to you. No, really.

If you would like to join the group, please PM Salem Ave, Adraudia Basillie, or Lilaena De'Ville.

To PM LD, click here
    To PM Salem, click here
    To PM Adraudia, click here
    Last edited by Lilaena De'Ville; Jul 13th, 2010 at 02:42:54 AM. Reason: updated list

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    This could probably do with a more thorough update, to explain a little better how the group operates, what it's purpose is. What do you think?

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Yes I suppose. How do we operate, again?

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I've moved this in here for posterity. I think it probably needs to be simplified and mostly pointing people towards our wiki article, which of course needs to be updated.