Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wastes of Ambria [completed]

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Jenny
    “Today… today wasn’t the first time that we had met, Severen. I have met you many times before. You and I traveled together.”

The weight of the situation bore down on Daria’s shoulders, as she struggled with the decision of whether or not to tell the man before he that he had once hunted her like an animal.

She could not, and so the web of lies grew greater.

“I am a Jedi Knight, one of the last remaining few. You were part of the team I once worked with… a chemist. You provided both medical and demolitions equipment. What you saw there, that vision… you were there. You watched as I fought that Sith, and tended to my wounds once I had defeated him.”

Severen Morkonis
    ' I thought as much...' He said refering to her profession.

' And what am i, som- some sort of doctor?' He said not looking at her down, his head looking torward the wall of the ship he was in. For some reason he could not bare to look at her.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “An alchemist. That greenhouse was yours… you used the plants to create organic remedies far more potent than the likes of bacta.”

She paused then nodded. “You were a doctor of sorts, an invaluable team member.”

Severen Morkonis
    ' A team member to what?' Morkonis asked quickly, his inquisitive mind racing with so many possibilities. Did he, had he aided the Jedi in their secet quest? Grasping her wrists gently he implored her with his facial expressions to tell him.

' Who was i?' He asked despretly.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “You were as you are now,” she replied, not struggling against his grasp. It was imperative that he believe her. It was too early for him to learn the full truth of their past together, far too early. She only hoped that she could curb his curiosity long enough.

“Your compassion and appreciation for life of all kinds brought you to our side. You worked with us in secret, even in our time of exile from the Empire.”

Severen Morkonis
    Severens' eyes narrowed. With this new infomation it was quite hard to fathom why exsactly the young Jedi had lied to him in the first place. His past had seemed perfectly innocent, and his profession reasonible, then why did she lie to begin with?

His eyes now shifted from her face to the wall next to her, he could not bare to look her in the face, it was if she had a grasp over him, a whole advantage over him, as if he was on a reign waiting to be let loose on his past life. He had no reason not to trust her, but neither did he have one to take in everything she told him.

He let her arms drop.

' Let us have something to eat...' Morkonis said turning away from her, the air thick with mingled paranoia and unsaid words.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    It was with these words that the two of us settled into a comfortable silence. I felt no remorse for the lies I had told- they were necessary- yet some small feeling of guilt, borne from the knowledge that Severen would one day uncover his true nature, lurked in the back of my mind. With an old technique my Master had taught my, I cleared my mind of my troubles and set about the tasks at hand. We would eat, talk, sleep and then at day-break… travel. Our destination? Unknown. For years I had relied upon the will of the Force to guide me, following its ebbs and flows from star to star. This would be no different.

As I lay my head down that night, my once arch-nemesis and bane of my existence already sleeping peacefully opposite, I pondered the mysteries of the Force, and soon too succumbed to a deep sleep…

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123