On route from Kamsul to Stenness, I have found myself in an… unfortunate situation. Earlier this morning the ships sensors picked up an Imperial scout ship sweeping the sector. With the ship ahead, my only option was to land on the nearest planet or moon. As fate would have it, I have been forced to dock on Ambria, a barren world to which I am no stranger. It has a dark past, one which I would rather not revisit… Regardless of my wishes, however, the Force has brought me here for a reason. Even in orbit I could sense something… something odd. The Jedi Archives spoke of a Master by the name of Thon who once tamed the darkness here, pushing it deep beneath the waters of Lake Natth. I can only hope that whatever Thon defeated remains as it was then – hidden…

The central settlement on Ambria was rarely quiet. Flanked on all sides by BioTech Industries offices, it was in constant motion. Though the world itself was inhospitable, the resources it had to offer were innumerable. At least in the Stenness system, Ambria was the first place to go if you were in need of the latest cyborg technologies or medical supplies. Though intent on keeping a low profile whilst planetside, the Jedi Knight Daria Nytherciria could not deny the opportunity to stock up on such supplies given the chance.

There was not the only opportunity she could not refuse. Although she had felt hesitant to leave her ship, a new calling tugged at her will, one she had known she would feel. Before long, she found her feet carrying her to the place that she had hoped she would never see again. As she walked, the sun lowered in the sky. The wind caught the edges of her robes. Ahead, she could make out of the shadow of a building. Though her eyes could not see it, the light refracted against its glass walls. Through the Force, she could see that there was life within – both plant and human. Against her better judgment, she continued towards the compound.