Thread: The Temptuous One [Eylisa - open]

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmm, brains! *munches*

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

The Temptuous One [Eylisa - open]

Hunger scraped inside him. It had been a lengthy and tiresome day of tracking, arguement, training. Mars was in search of a decent meal, and whether it was cooked or fresh off the bone mattered not to him until he felt the need for a somewhat quiet meal.

The belief that "Death brings Company" was all too true these days. Company he would rather do without for now. On the other hand, when you're hungry...everything smells good.

Stepping slowly and discreetly down a middle-class street on Corellia, the predator had found himself a scent. One that stood out above the others. One that was...pleasing to the senses. It was not very foodlike, but something he had not had the pleasure of coming across in some time. Ripe, fresh, feminine.

So intent on the scent he had been, that the next thing to appear before his eyes was a darkened doorway.

In? Stay out?...It was beckoning.

In. Yes...

The door opened. The scent became stronger and he followed it inside, closing the door behind him.

Eylisa
    Dressing for the nights venu's. Eylisa fiddled with her blond hair and finished placing her makeup on her eyes. Dressed still in her rather skimpy attire she had a blue crystal laced dress on her bed.

Her fresh new perfume she splashed on her neck and wrists. A strong flowery scent, she basked in the smell of the flowers. She loved freshly made scents. Turning around to move closer to her bed when she noticed something in the one room area she called home.

Blinking she casted her wright to her right him placing her hand on her left hip. Her other hand pulling her silk robe around her body slightly.

" Just looking or can I help you? " She asked some what softly.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmm, brains! *munches*

The soft voice snapped him out of it.

"Ah...Excuse me. I apologize...I was not aware that I had entered the abode of someone."

In his mind he cursed himself for the lapse of control. His black eyes just stared absently at her small figure and light skin, which was a considerable difference in size from his tall and built form and tanned body.

"Again, I apologize for disturbing you. I shall depart." And at that moment, he turned and reached for the door again.

Eylisa
    Just standing there, she watched him for a moment.

" I dont recall saying you had to leave. I only asked a question. " She moved slowly towards the man, she pulled her robe around her.

Her eyes scanned his figure well what she could see if it. A darker skin tone, rather nicely built. A shimmer danced her eyes. Taking a seat on the foot of her bed she smiled, as she pulled her hose over to her and started to dress once more.

" So what brought you to my abode as you put it.? "

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmm, brains! *munches*

He released his grip on the doorknob, and turned to face her again.

"I was tracking a scent...It lead me here. I had originally set out for dinner, but the scent I found overrode my hunger."

He was cold, and to the point. Mars had never seen the need for elaboration.

Eylisa
    Shrugging her small shoulders she looked up as she removed part of her clothing, only to once more cover herself with the blue crystal laced dress. Letting the dress sit on her shoulder she fiddled with the straps and brushed the dress around to make it hang right.

" Dinner you say, and where was your stomach taking you for this dinner? "

She could hussle any man out of dinner but she knew better then with this one. She might actually pay for something for once.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmm, brains! *munches*

He folded his hands behind him.

"Nowhere in particular."

He did not care to let her in on his rather disturbing lack of preference. He had honestly had nowhere in mind, seeing that Corellia was not a place he frequented...there was little he knew of the venues at which one could dine.

Eylisa
    Still messing with her dress and finishing up her hair. Eylisa slipped on a pair of white crystal like shoes.. the color mocked her skin tone.

" Lets go to the Mascarade..." She let her voice dwindle slightly before she looked at him in her mirror. He was messing still with his hands.

" Do I bother you or something? " Her voice asked softly.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmm, brains! *munches*

"Masquerade?"

He just stared at her, a little in disbelief. Then the look faded, and he became neutral again.

"The placement of my hands is to keep them from becoming idle and unoccupied. You do not 'bother' me in the slightest."

Eylisa
    She smiled at the man. She knew much better things to be done with nervouse hands. Standing now to her hight of 6'0 her three inch heels transfered her hight.

Moving over she rubbed her hand over his shoulder.

" Then maybe dinner and entertainment after? " She lead the man out of her home and down the street some what, before hailing a hover car to her.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmm, brains! *munches*

He nodded. "If that would be what you wish, then I can oblige."

This was odd. The last woman he dined with...well, who knew where she was now? No doubt destroyed amongst all the chaos.

When the hovercar came to them, Phoenix opened the door, allowing Eylisa to climb in first, then he took a seat and closed the door. The hovercar driver asked their destination. Mars looked to Eylisa.